• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
No, Oskarsson's baby is not pretty at all. Adam Thwaite's is reasonably attractive, and pretty easy to work with. I think that's the one that DAZ did a buy-out on. But it doesn't come with anything but a diaper, if I remember correctly.

Oskarsson's comew tith a shirt and pants and sort of a mob cap as well.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great renders Pen, CanjunBeauty and Lyne. There's no doubt about it, Luna is a cutie. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
[USER=29]@Pendraia so cute!! oh is that Luna's beach set on Diva too? Your own texture or what did I miss!??!
[/USER]

Sorry Lyne, I just realised that I didn't answer your question. It's in a folder called FairyLunaBaby...and I'm not sure where I got it. Just waking up...I will try and locate who it's from...
The textures for it are in a folder by Leilana...so it's most likely one of the outfits I got from Rendo. Not sure it could be a free or a paid one as I own both. I'll do more checking.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh yes, I did buy that site, just did not remember those textures. Thanks.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Playing around with the Luna Head Morphs I grabbed. Love 'em!

LunaHeadMorphs.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Very sweet, Pen. How did the gown convert? I was a little loath to try it being as my conversion skills aren't so hot.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Lorraine,
There are two issues...one the dress isn't one piece so it isn't possible to use a lot of smoothing. Plus with no templates for Luna I had to do some playing with the weight maps as there were some issues with the skirt. So it took a bit of work. I didn't do it properly just fudged it for the render. It's a beautiful dress though...

Lorraine

It sure is a lovely dress. I'm going to put off getting it till Luna gets some templates, my weightmapping ability is about as good as Joycie's.

Lorraine

Hmmm, are you telling me that Luna needs templates or Joycie needs weightmapping skills? Not sure Joycie needs them to raid the pantry ;)