• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ghostman's HiveWire Products

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I made some freebies for the Gnobbit some time back - it's nothing special, I'm not a content creator I was just playing with him, they are poser only as the little dude is weight-mapped and therefore not pose-able in Daz.

Funky Colours for Gnobbit
These are cute colors. I especially like the hair colors.

@JV-- I love your render. Isn't Gnobbit so cute!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Well after seeing all the great renders I weakened and bought him.
Here's some info for anyone else who would like to use him in DS.
I loaded him into DS and initially he did look a bit bent out of shape but I selected him in the scene tab and then using the triangle and line menu, selected edit/rigging/Convert figure to weight mapping. This fixed any bendiness that shouldn't have been there. Left the default settings(triax) and this is what I have so far. Hair is parented because it was following the ears and I have to play with that and see if I can get it work nicely as a conformer. Clothing when loaded triggers autofit and I just hit accept. The Textures folder load okay but eyes and tongue needed to be loaded via the surface menu. I haven't played with any surface settings yet. So far poses have only needed minor adjustments. I may need to do more fine tuning as I experiment but so far it's good.
DS Render test.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...he sure is a cutie! I'm just playing with the dials in the parameter tab at the moment and unhiding them as DS has a habit of hiding imported morphs from a cr2 and checking how they work.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cute!

Awesome that you managed to convert him to DS!!

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Well after seeing all the great renders I weakened and bought him.
Here's some info for anyone else who would like to use him in DS.
I loaded him into DS and initially he did look a bit bent out of shape but I selected him in the scene tab and then using the triangle and line menu, selected edit/rigging/Convert figure to weight mapping. This fixed any bendiness that shouldn't have been there. Left the default settings(triax) and this is what I have so far. Hair is parented because it was following the ears and I have to play with that and see if I can get it work nicely as a conformer. Clothing when loaded triggers autofit and I just hit accept. The Textures folder load okay but eyes and tongue needed to be loaded via the surface menu. I haven't played with any surface settings yet. So far poses have only needed minor adjustments. I may need to do more fine tuning as I experiment but so far it's good.

This is really cool to watch. Really nice work on it hehe.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...I've been enjoying playing with him. It's fun to mess around with conversions and just see how good you can get them...besides it's pushing my skills with the weightmapping at the moment which I really need to master.

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Yeah I feel the same on weight maps. :) Working on Erogenesis PE rig at the moment and is learning a couple of new stuff as I go along. :)

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Hehe. I got one of those shapes laying around too. You can see it in JVRenderers image. :) Even have a Devil morph with big horns. LOL