• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
You'll have fun. There are/were a couple of other free kits as well over the last few years but this one was more to the theme of the images I see you post.

Hornet3d

Wise
You'll have fun. There are/were a couple of other free kits as well over the last few years but this one was more to the theme of the images I see you post.

It certainly is but I also do the occasional historic/fantasy and even the odd city here and there so there is a lot to hold my interest there for some time. Thanks for your adivce.

Saphirewild

Brilliant

I did this render to check out MH2 (Modren House 2) and also to check the new bakini I got for GF1

I think it turned out quite good!!

Done in 3Delight no postwork.

Roberta

Eager
Through March 26, the add-on RA Plebeian Dawn is on sale for $5.25.
Here
This set contains 12 textures - 4000x4000.
Remember this is an add-on for Karanta Medieval Gown, a dynamic outfit, and will work in the "cloth" room in Poser.
The raw fabrics transform the "Medieval Gown" into a folk dress. The skirt fabric gets dirty to the bottom.

Attachments

• RA_Plebeian_Dawn_800x1000.jpg
    RA_Plebeian_Dawn_800x1000.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 159