• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was unsure why she had returned or what she was looking for but she found only memories, once so warm but now cold and hurtful.

Special Evening Regret HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
A few months ago she had sat by his hospital bed wondering if he had enough strength to make it through yet another night. It seem another lifetime ago as she sat opposite him sharing a breakfast on the Artic Express as they headed for a few weeks in the mountains. Only now, as the train began to ease away from the city platform, did she dare to believe it was actually happening.

NIght Train HW.jpg

SAMANT - Alpine Express

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That is a lovely modern train environment. I couldn't resist it either.
Haven't used it for anything yet, but trains are one of my weaknesses.

Hornet3d

Wise
The train started the long climb north within minutes of leaving the station. Progress was slow due to the nature of the climb and the conditions that could change with little of no warning. The terrain took on a more rugged look and before long they were moving gently along the low mountain pass that weave it way along the waters edge which provided escape for the melting snow and they both settled to study the wonderous view before them.

Mountain Train HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was on a day off but that did not stop her slipping into the lab to grab a coffee. It was the best to be found in the encampment, thanks to a expensive and advanced machine they had managed to salvage from the galley of a star freighter before it broke up.

Coffee Time HW.jpg

Trying some recently purchased content. The scene is colony lab for Poser and DS by Coflek-gnorg and I have had that for some time but the V neck top for Dawn and La Femme by Sunfire is new as is the coffee machine by Meshbox.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Huh. Someone over on the DAZ site was asking about an armadillo model. That the old Codeman Studios armadillo?

Hornet3d

Wise
Hornet have you ever looked at a company called Kitbash? They have a free pack available that you may want to look at. Mission to Minerva. I think you'll like it.

I really can't believe that this was posted five months ago, I know Christmas and New Year got in the way but even then.

Anyway I did follow through and, although definitely and Work In Progress, this is my first attempt at porting one of the Mission to Minerva buildings to Poser, in this case the Landing Pad. I happy happy with it as a first attempt but would need to play with the buildings and craft to come up with a consistent colour that would work for me. I obviously have a lot of playing in front of me and when done there are some other Kitbash collections I would love to play with.

KB Landing Pad HW.jpg