• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????? He was an intern, not a Doctor.
1653148042626.png

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've worked on one of those! Worst engineered car I ever disassembled. Maybe second worst. There was a Cutlass Supreme that was pretty bad. But I learned to drive stick on a Mustang II :)
Hmmm, interesting as I had my Mustang II for 10 years, and then sold it to someone who wanted it for his daughter who had seen it, and liked it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Is that Dr. Kildare? He was a doctor. Interns are doctors...just first year residents and must be supervised...but they're still doctors.

Dana
Yes, I couldn't remember his name in that show, so thanks for the reminder.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, but he was still in training.
Not training...just supervised for the first year as a resident doctor. It's not so much training, as being watched over, to make sure they're doing things right. I think 8 years of medical school is enough training.