• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Also some will want to know a release date. We don't have one. Way too early for any of that. But... having said that I have my own set of wishes for Dawn 2.0, and one of those is to have her released by early summer.
:sneaky::whistling: So, ... I was just looking back at the opening entry of this thread ;)

At least we know she will be worth the wait.
Good on you, you hard working bees.
Bring on the sweet, sweet honey.
:bee::beehive:

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Yeah, but Chris' opening post was from March 2019. :eek:
It's when the finish line is in sight that the runner's nerves and muscles feel the most strain.
And the spectators' expectations too.
Modeling and morphing is a quick job , you saw how many stuff I made in 12 months , but all proper rigging and setup takes the most time , when you doing a human figure there are no shortcuts , lots of stuff need to be done that need to work with everything else in harmony . You made one mistake then you need to go back to the beginning , it is like domino effect , you can't push or rush . Still we all all humans and do mistakes , nobody is perfect. We all know how much time it takes to do a human figures , it is great responsibility as it is not just a model and textures, all the work and time that is put in it behind the scene , nobody will ever see .

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Modeling and morphing is a quick job , you saw how many stuff I made in 12 months , but all proper rigging and setup takes the most time , when you doing a human figure there are no shortcuts , lots of stuff need to be done that need to work with everything else in harmony . You made one mistake then you need to go back to the beginning , it is like domino effect , you can't push or rush . Still we all all humans and do mistakes , nobody is perfect. We all know how much time it takes to do a human figures , it is great responsibility as it is not just a model and textures, all the work and time that is put in it behind the scene , nobody will ever see .
Amen to that!!! And I am just a texture artist- that end takes long enough for me:) Can't even imagine the rigging end....(and don't want to:)