• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've held onto my email order confirmations, so I ought to be able to compile those and send them over in batches. Probably by artist.

Ken's stuff I built a .pdf of screenshots from my download library here, and a few things which I bought at DAZ, which seem to have fallen through the cracks in the transfer from DAZ to Hivewire. That would probably be better to just send on its own. It's certainly the most complex collection.

I'm not sure I did a transfer of purchase history from DAZ to Hivewire for LisaB's stuff, though.

Jakiblue

Hmm I sent the email to rendo on March 9th, but didn't get a reply at all. And I noticed that the things I have purchased are for sale at rendo now, but not showing in my account or showing as "purchased". Have they started doing the transfers yet, or am I jumping the gun here?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I don't think they've started. Not all of the products have been transferred yet.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmm I sent the email to rendo on March 9th, but didn't get a reply at all. And I noticed that the things I have purchased are for sale at rendo now, but not showing in my account or showing as "purchased". Have they started doing the transfers yet, or am I jumping the gun here?
Hey Jaki (long time no see), as I posted in a thread at Renderosity about this, I also sent in an email early, but haven't received a confirmation reply. I also mentioned that the only folks here who have mentioned getting a response, are those who have stores here at HW which are moving over to their Renderosity stores, and I thought it would all be accomplished before general HW members/customers will have their purchases set up in their accounts at Renderosity.

I stated it was my impression, and that I wasn't sure this was the case, but Jenn Blake responded I was correct. So, it's going to be a while yet, and I'm not sure how long that process will take, as I can't see it being "automatic" so not all customers will have their purchases in their Renderosity accounts right away.

DanaTA

Distinguished
When I sent that email, I got a respnse in a day, from Carolyn, on March 7! She said she was forwarding my request to the Marketplace Manager for review.

Dana

Klaus Sauer

Admirable
That's not the best news for us normal HiveWire customers. But why should a shop go to the trouble of offering free updates to the buyers of a previously competing company just because the previous sellers are moving to that company?

Let’s be honest, they could have said ’no thanks' right away. But then maybe some of the artists here wouldn’t have switched to Rendo. Right now, it looks more like a big consolation indefinitely for me.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please do not worry if you didn't get a reply. When the accounts that people have requested be transferred are done, Jenn will let me know and I will let you know. THEN, if it's not done, you can resend your info.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's not the best news for us normal HiveWire customers. But why should a shop go to the trouble of offering free updates to the buyers of a previously competing company just because the previous sellers are moving to that company?

Let’s be honest, they could have said ’no thanks' right away. But then maybe some of the artists here wouldn’t have switched to Rendo. Right now, it looks more like a big consolation indefinitely for me.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say, or what your issue is here. What is not good news for normal HiveWire customers?

Jakiblue

Please do not worry if you didn't get a reply. When the accounts that people have requested be transferred are done, Jenn will let me know and I will let you know. THEN, if it's not done, you can resend your info.
Thanks Alisa. I still haven't either received a reply or had the product go into my account there, so I'll keep an eye out and see what happens.

Kerya

Brilliant
Pity for the sale ... I don't have the patience to look through my Hivewire products bought here each time something catches my eye. I wished they had that sale after transferring our purchases ... oh well, maybe there will be another sale after that? Who knows.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Pity for the sale ... I don't have the patience to look through my Hivewire products bought here each time something catches my eye. I wished they had that sale after transferring our purchases ... oh well, maybe there will be another sale after that? Who knows.
This might be worth suggesting to Jen at renderosity - I agree the sale would have been better off once the transfers are all done.

Also, for reference, I have not heard back from Renderosity either but there are items I know I purchased here showing as already purchased for me at Rendo. Not all of them, but some. This is the only way I know it is in progress.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Also, for reference, I have not heard back from Renderosity either but there are items I know I purchased here showing as already purchased for me at Rendo. Not all of them, but some. This is the only way I know it is in progress.
Oh interesting Kage. I'll have to check that out in my Renderosity account.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well I just checked the loooooooong list of vendors I've purchased from in the 20+ years I've been a member/customer at Renderosity, and only 2 HW3D CAs showed up in the list, BUT they were items I bought in their respective stores AT Renderosity, so no they haven't transferred any of my HW3D purchases to my Renderosity account.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, I just sent off the .pdf that I compiled from the store records here of my purchases from Ken Gilliland. We'll see what they make of that.

I doubt that they'll have it entered into my account before the Audubon sale is over, so I'll probably re-purchase the updated bird packages, and the pose pack. The pose pack should probably be a repurchase from the get-go, since I suspect just about everything in that has had to be rebuilt. The Woodpeckers and the other new packages would have been purchased in any case.

Kerya

Brilliant
Well, I just found out that my downloads of the Turtles of the world were corrupted ... yay. NOT. Now waiting for the transfer ...

The only nice thing is that I had a text file with a wishlist for Ken's creations - those I am sure I don't have and can buy.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well, I just sent off the .pdf that I compiled from the store records here of my purchases from Ken Gilliland. We'll see what they make of that.

I doubt that they'll have it entered into my account before the Audubon sale is over, so I'll probably re-purchase the updated bird packages, and the pose pack. The pose pack should probably be a repurchase from the get-go, since I suspect just about everything in that has had to be rebuilt. The Woodpeckers and the other new packages would have been purchased in any case.
I'm sorry about the Renderosity delays,... unfortunately there's not much I can do about their progress in the transfers. Too make matters worse, I have a long list of DAZ-to-Renderosity transfer requests they won't even look at until the HW-to-Renderosity is handled. Those customers are having their patience tested too.

I do thank-you for your support and acknowledging that many of my updates are really complete re-dos rather than a couple fixes on existing sets.
Well, I just found out that my downloads of the Turtles of the world were corrupted ... yay. NOT. Now waiting for the transfer ...

The only nice thing is that I had a text file with a wishlist for Ken's creations - those I am sure I don't have and can buy.

Kerya, send an email or private message I'll get your corrupted file replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.