• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Harry *had* promised to visit Myrtle again, but there was no chance of slipping away from his Housemates to do it. That problem had an easy answer. He took them with him and they *all* went to visit Myrtle. In the morning. By daylight.

It should be noted in passing that Sally-Ann was no longer at Hogwarts (and they missed her) since an opening had turned up at the Royal Ballet School over the Christmas break.

Myrtle was in an uproar. This time her grievance was of someone throwing a book through her head.

They found the book where it had washed up under one of the sinks. It was a plain Muggle diary which seemed to be blank.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Stonemason's Urban Future 3, with materials set up for Poser 12 Superfly:
View attachment 66876

I made an interior :D
View attachment 66877

Dusk and Dawn at the cafe' table...
View attachment 66878

At the corner of the building, Aiko 3 comes downstairs...
View attachment 66879

Around the corner, Lorenzo business guy tends the racks of servers. I used a photo of my own server rack to texture the server racks. :D
View attachment 66880

That looks great, I love Stonemason's scenes but sadly they are lost to me as a Poser user, good to see them, looking so good.

Hornet3d

Wise
At the precise moment Caoimhe accepted her fate, unseen by both hunter and hunted, another craft entered the scene ready to play it's part. As it dropped from hyperspace some distance away the ship's computer scanned the vicinity and, having found it's target, immediately began to acquire. Deep in the belly of the ship two columns of light burst into, hopefully, quite literally life.

Transported HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Answering an emergency assistance required broadcast was rare and always something to be treated with caution, arriving at the location and then being warned that there was unauthorised use of the transporter suggested they should have ignored this one. The commander ran towards the danger calling for a security detail to do the same he however, arrived first, only to find a scene that both calmed him but confused in equal measure. Ealga was next to arrive and, as one of the people who had just transported aboard was her sister, he quickly concluded there was something going on that he was unaware off and certainly had not approved.

Transporter - Down and Out HW.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Harry intends to show the diary to Professor Snape later, but succumbs to the temptation to write in it during History of Magic. The vision it sends him gives him a minor blackout, which in turn causes a bit of a stir. After which, diary has disappeared.

He still tells Professor Snape about it.

Snape tells the Headmaster and a search is begun for the book, for it is clearly a dangerous artifact. The business of the book combines with the mysterious voice that Harry has been hearing. In a discussion regarding that, Professor Snape asks whether Harry might be hearing a snake?

This brings to mind a comment made by the boomslang in Professor Kettleburn's menagerie about "the one in the walls".

So Harry, Snape, and Professor Kettleburn question Bob, the boomslang about the snake in the walls.
This is a new illustration with no direct 2011 counterpart. But there is an earlier version of the menagerie.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And 2020.
2020.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
With the information they had put together, a search of the drainage system seemed indicated. Professor Kettleburn was the creature expert. With Professor Lupin to assist.

The search did turn up some interesting possibilities.
In 2011,
2011.jpg

and in 2020.
2020.jpg

3dOutlaw

Hey all! Been a long time since I've been back at Hivewire, but when LLF released her new figure, I thought of Ken1171 and his Chibi head. Just a render test, but it works for a Chibi character, I thought, lol. Good to see the forums still rolling! I got kicked from Daz as a vendor, since I have not made a product in ages (no hard feelings, though I buy a LOT less not being in the PC club!!) My store is back at Rendo with what I do sell. Still enjoying it! :) Will probably stop by more, knowing things are still running here. Cheers!

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe had not intended to enter, just prove she could gain access, however, finding there appeared to be some emergency lighting she carefully made her way down the corridor beyond the door. The lighting was not sufficient to see clearly so she used the wall to guide her towards the glow she could see at the end of the corridor some distance away. The sight at the end caused her to take a sharp intake of breath, what was it and more to the point why was it contained behind some containment shield that appeared to still be active.

Store Room.jpg