• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
But of course!

Will she stuff us with all that fabulous food?

I just had reheated pasta which I didn't finish yesterday because of the fire alarm. Wasn't really worth eating :p

What? Please come over and tell that to my wife, will you please?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very early progress on UVs for Kitty. Just show'n is all. This is the hard tedious part. Still needs refinement, but it's coming along. The piece I'm showing now started as 12 pieces.

Leopard104.JPG

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Like this big cat and look forward to getting it. The last one I got was the DAZ Big Cat1 (since I can no longer get any of their products since it has all gone exclusively to D/S format only) Big Cat2 is out of my reach. .But what holds dearest in my heartfelt wishlist is the Bull from Harry I saw way back in one of the projects up and coming I think. What is the progress on that look like Chris?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Dude the Sphynx I am visualizing looks more like these:

View attachment 2980

View attachment 2981

View attachment 2982

Sorry I have not been here in a while and this is the first I have checked in a very long time.
But to answer your questions No I did not draw these particulat figures but i used to draw a lot of such art in my past. I would post them here but i have a darker penchant do create erotic fantasy art and htat would be agains the TOS here.
However I may or may not have mentioned that the artist who created the Mantacor at DAZ also created a set of Sphynx figures male and female he never released. I found out about it and having to have it and being the begging Poser artist with a Poser content drug addiction, beggged him for it and he sent it all to me, including textures and accessories that were available waiting ffor the character releases that never came.
It was a nice set but needed work. The faces of the figures were ugly as sin and needed more phenomes and character/expression morphs as did the lion body but it looks better than the old P4 Katrina created by I think Nerd3d (sorry if i am wrong) which I have loved dearly and still use to this day thanks to his kind fixes to work in newer versions of Poser.

It would be SUPER GREAT if a similar version with Dawn and this big cat could be combined as one mesh to create a new and improved super Sphynx with all the phenomes, body morphs and textures. It would make me cry with joy!
Uhmmm is anyone there? Is anyone reading?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...definitely people reading. It may take a while to get an answer from Chris...I'm not sure what time it is over there at the minute. Welcome back Carmen...

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
hello dear!
yep i kinda figured there would be someone reading. it was sorta said tongue n'cheek....a joke...
and thanks for da welcomes.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Carmen. Here's an image of the very early work in progress on the Spanish Bull. The mesh is a pure morph from the horse with horns added in is all. This is the friesian horse map that Laurie added on just for kicks. This is on Laurie's list of projects, but for now she has many in front of this to finish first, one of them is a Pegasus that she's working on with Ken Gilliland.

SpanishBullTest1.jpg
SpanishBullTest3.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nice work Chris...I'm just wondering though why the scale seems different on the back legs to the rest of the body? Is that because you are still working on the those bits? Also wondering if you find using seams and then rejoining helps to get the mat to lay flatter and cause less stretching etc..? Hope this makes sense...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I would think he hasn't played with the UVs for the rump and rear legs yet.