• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Aurelia
Aurelia SML.jpg

Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Gothic Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Soft Pastel Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of spring Crocus, Luthiel for Genesis 8, Happenstance Hair for Genesis 8, Meillyn Wings by Arki, Gold Berry Sandles with Rough and Worn leather Iray shaders, Wind Warrior Outfit for Genesis 8, Moon Gate

Hornet3d

Wise
Aurelia
View attachment 60624
Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Gothic Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Soft Pastel Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of spring Crocus, Luthiel for Genesis 8, Happenstance Hair for Genesis 8, Meillyn Wings by Arki, Gold Berry Sandles with Rough and Worn leather Iray shaders, Wind Warrior Outfit for Genesis 8, Moon Gate

Simply Stunning.

Carey

Extraordinary
Happiness

This is exactly how I feel when I throw a party and the last person has gone back home. It might by get out that every time I throw a party the last guest stays for a couple of years.. this is just viscous rumor...lol fun render, well I had fun with it.....

Carey

Extraordinary
Aurelia
View attachment 60624
great render

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Happy early 4th of July! Featuring Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower! Textures and Overlays!

Sigh ---- Pre Covid 4th of July Celebration.... Maybe we will get to do this again some day!!

Undefeated Champs!
AR1.jpg

Created with Dawn SE, Diva For Dawn Jungle Kids for Dawn SE and Diva, and baby Luna, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Dawn's Hero Hair, Dazzling Denim for Dawn, Yamaki props re-textured.

Pyrotechnics SML.jpg

800 x 80045 copy.jpg

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
to do as a geosell in poser perhaps you can duplicate the item, scale it up the duplicate a bit and then set the material you want for the geosell, it need to be a bit transparent...in poser can be needed a tutorial for the final user to do this i think. This is an idea ....if i understood the problem.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
to do as a geosell in poser perhaps you can duplicate the item, scale it up the duplicate a bit and then set the material you want for the geosell, it need to be a bit transparent...in poser can be needed a tutorial for the final user to do this i think. This is an idea ....if i understood the problem.
Yes, ... but getting the shiny effect to look properly ........... shrug it does not look the same. Still tinkering, but may put these on the back burner for a bit, and focus on getting the sets I do have out, but will give your suggestion a try!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Smize For The Camera!
Smize For The Camera.jpg
Created With: HiveWire House Cat, Grimalkin for the HiveWire House Cat, CWRW's Siamese Coat Textures for the HIveWire House Cat, Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Custom Pastel Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Curious Grasses and Vines,Traveler's Grass clumps, Fabiana's Theory of Zen HRDI and Lights for Iray

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Cerise
Cerise SML.jpg

Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Dark Embrace for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Sam by 3DArena, Marnie Materials By Mousso, Queen f Thorns outfit and Accessories by Arki, Meillyn Wings by Arki, Arion Braid Hair for Genesis 8, Ultimate Butterfly Scatter, Ron's Impressions