• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Running Around in Carrara :inverted:

this is funny. can't accuse this cyclist of hoarding!

TheKatster

Motivated
Here's another image with the freebies, the only problem I had with using the Diva morph with Dawn is that the clothes don't fit.. so I used a second skin on her... Oh well, it worked. This image portrays that sometimes babies don't think the moths and butterflies are beautiful if they're on them...
Oh look baby.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here's another image with the freebies, the only problem I had with using the Diva morph with Dawn is that the clothes don't fit.
I don't know which clothing you were trying to use on her, but I often try copying the Diva morph from Dawn to Dawn's clothing. Needless to say, I'm not sure how the chest area would look, so some tweaking may be needed.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Luaghed my....well....BUTT off when i saw this. With the shortage of toilet paper it was a real life...... butt.....saver to see this cutie TOIDIE, to the rescue with much needed resources. What rig is this anyway? never seen it anywhere?

thanks, the mask is @Janet 's freebie the saddle with paper and brush I modeled in Carrara for the image :inverted: :flower02:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I've done it with some good results. I just don't recall whether, or not, I've done it with Diva and any of Dawn's clothing.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Here's another image with the freebies, the only problem I had with using the Diva morph with Dawn is that the clothes don't fit.. so I used a second skin on her... Oh well, it worked. This image portrays that sometimes babies don't think the moths and butterflies are beautiful if they're on them...View attachment 58135
If you're using DS I have a free diva morph at sharecg for the fairy dress and the leotard.

Dawn/Sora feeling melancholy as she wonders how many horses will lose their homes as a result of this pandemic.

{PR}FallenTreeScene-Dawn+Horse-HALF-Final.jpg

Rendered in April 2020 in Poser Pro 11 Firefly at 3200 x 3200 pixels. View full size on my blog.

SCENE CREDITS: Fallen Tree and Greens*, Asiatic Lillies*, Black-Eyed Sudans*, and Indian Grass by Lisa’s Botanicals

CHARACTER CREDITS: HW Dawn with Sora morphs and Minako skin*; Dawn’s OOT Mega Wardrobe Jeans and Tee; Dawn’s Combat Boots; Hr-153 hair; HW Horse with smoky cream coat from The Pale Horses* by Dreamweaver Designs; Halter by AMV.

* free items from the Stay Home - Spread Hope category

Kerya

Brilliant
Also side-eyeing the latest Poser edition. My copy (PP2014) is about as out of date as I am. >.<

Hello Wayii! It's so nice to "see" you again!
I love my PP2014 - contrary to PP11 it doesn't need to phone home every nine days to continue to work ... just a warning in case you didn't hear of that before.

Miss B

CV-BEE
SWEET!! Nicely done! I sometimes need to use the Morph Brush while in Poser to tweak small issues, but if you were able to do it in postwork, that's good too.

Wayii

Inspired
Hey Kerya! :D It's great to see you're still around too. I think we've hit that age where we can't really take that for granted any more... so many of us are gone.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive, tantographics (if I didn't already welcome you, lol!)

Wayii

Inspired
Ok, had to do another. Because Dawn and the African face morphs are so pretty. I was surprised how useful the Elfen Poses turned out to be. That's a damnfine sitting pose they included in that package.

Catching Up On My Reading

There is only so much time a person can spend on their screens. Sometimes, particularly in times like these, there is no substitute for a good cup of tea, a good book and a warm cat.
ReadingTime.jpg