• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
So, How's the tiger coming?
I've been wondering the same thing! Hoping it might be soon, but dunno! LOL got some LSU Tiger images playing around in my mind for a few months now!

And need to update! Tiger In Lilies
Tiger Lilies copy.jpg

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Okay. I've been watching for it because I have a sci-fi series of stories where the daughter of one of the main characters gets an android tiger as pet and bodyguard. So I've been looking for a good one- hoping to find it before I get to that point in my series. I've always hated trying to find things at the last moment.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Yes, things are back to progressing now, and it is very close to being wrapped up. Hang with us please. We've had some set backs but we're back on track now.

We're confident this will be worth the wait, as it will be the best tiger in this market by a long shot.
Okay. Watching and waiting.