• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
If anyone has an iPhone and uses it to log on to HiveWire- could you tell me how to set up a new album in media?
I can’t figure it out, can’t find the button to do so...
Thanks

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Found it!! I created a new album... now I need to figure out how to move all my paint by number images into it... hmmmm...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Found it!! I created a new album... now I need to figure out how to move all my paint by number images into it... hmmmm...

All I could think of is to delete all those images I had uploaded to my Mermaids & Centaurs and then re-upload them to the new album...

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I don't have any images up currently, so I can not check, but there was a way to select multiple media under and album and move them...I had done it long ago. I think first I had to select edit album, or something like that.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just posted these words under my latest paint by number image in my gallery here:
—————Sooo very many years ago I used to sit and read books for hours.... then along came computers... and finally an iPhone with “AI” !!
My phone that my son bought me offers words that I can select with one tap of a stylus, always learning more about the way I express myself as I use it... it’s truly magical!! And now, too I have access to free paint by number apps to allow me a form of art when my health prevents my use of my art software!! What an incredible age we live in, wouldn’t you say?!?
—————-
As far as my health I’m still in limbo, waiting for the surgery to take care of that pesky mole that has to be removed.... I’m trying to hang in there but my anxiety is on the rise!! I go see my doctor this Wednesday to- in his words “make a plan” since I cannot lay flat on my back for an MRI to see how deep the bad mole goes...I’m thinking about telling him: well just carve it deeper to be sure and get on with replacing the skin on my back! So, we’ll see .... !

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hugs Lynne! You're in my prayers! Gorgeous works you have been doing with the paint by numbers! Soon as you're ready Catula for Poser and Grimalkin will be in my box waiting for you to return to your 3D art ventures!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Huge :grouphug: from me as well Lyne, and I went through a lot of your recent "paint by number" artwork, and they are wonderful!! I especially love the Oriental Flute Player, as that's the type of scene I'd love to do in 3D. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Huge :grouphug: from me as well Lyne, and I went through a lot of your recent "paint by number" artwork, and they are wonderful!! I especially love the Oriental Flute Player, as that's the type of scene I'd love to do in 3D. :)
Yes, it would be lovely indeed! I'm rather partial to the whales and the moths and butterflies.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I’m home from a difficult car trip to my doctor who’s trying to get this damn Basel Carcinoma mole removed... he will call me when he can discuss my case with the surgeon he feels is best..., I sure could use something going right in this year of chaos with my health... !

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sorry you're still waiting for this to be done! I hope you have some relaxation while home!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
At least you're one step closer to getting it done. :grouphug: That's important, so relax and do some more of your wonderful paint by numbers images.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I I got carried away writing under an image I just posted in my gallery here:
—-
Hope it’s OK that I’m uploading so many of my images .... doing them is the only art I can do when my head and neck are too bent over to use my computer.... due to the horrific treatment I got in the “best” nursing home that I was told by some agent of that home who came and talked me into going to as an intermediate step to going home from my 3 weeks in the hospital.... I was stuck there for a week in awful conditions until my so could get off work and get me home.... it was an insane time of everything going wrong that literally damaged my muscles.... now I’m stuck waiting for another surgery too long, because another surgeon did not have the courtesy to let me know he wasn’t going to DO the surgery I needed... :(
My anxiety is SO high, my muscles are in knots and I’m getting back to “square one” with my physical therapy- in fact I gave up on it for now because both my physical therapist and I could not DO the exercises- my muscles just won’t loosen up.
To tell you the truth I’m terrified about the surgery and being put under, as I’ll have to be laying on my side for them to remove the mole .... and my lungs don’t have much capacity to get much air unless I lay on my left side (the side of my back that the mole is on) because of the huge amount of scar tissue inside my lungs from having had pneumonia too many times in my life...
So here I am... My kids will take me for the hopefully out patient procedure ... and hopefully my son can call Flint so she can post that I came out of it alive.... but as yet l have to wait for my doctor to talk to another surgeon to see if he will take me on..... and then go see that doctor for the initial consult.... and on and on it goes.... :(

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I love seeing your painted pictures!

Sheesh I've had pneumonia 4 times since being 23. Hospitalized for the last one. No scar tissue that I know of.