• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Me195

Extraordinary
Good to see you online again. Keep focusing on that light and you will be out of the tunnel in no time.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sending you love and prayers !! Hope you are doing better soon!! :flower03::flower04::flower02::flower01:

Hey Lynne Maybe This Will Cheer you Up some!!
GRUMPY TRUMPY!
Still waiting on my unicorn kitty horn!! ........

Attachments

• Grumpy Cat copy.jpg
    Grumpy Cat copy.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Putty copy.jpg
    Putty copy.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Putty2 copy.jpg
    Putty2 copy.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Putty3r4 copy.jpg
    Putty3r4 copy.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Lyne is still having a very rough time & there are more & more road blocks to her progress popping up. She can really use all of your prayers & best wishes.

I told her about your Grumpy Cat pictures NA (She's not up to getting on line right now). It is an adorable creation! ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Lyne is still having a very rough time & there are more & more road blocks to her progress popping up. She can really use all of your prayers & best wishes.

I told her about your Grumpy Cat pictures NA (She's not up to getting on line right now). It is an adorable creation! ;)
Thank you Flint! (hugs) I hope maybe soon she can see them and perhaps they can bring a smile to her face and a little joy to her day! And Janet has a whole bunch of new silly cat things possibly in the works! Love you Lynne!! You're in my prayers! God Bless and Keep You!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Poor Lyne! Hope things get better for her soon, and thanks, FH!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hope she's doing better and comes back soon!

Thank you Flint! (hugs) I hope maybe soon she can see them and perhaps they can bring a smile to her face and a little joy to her day! And Janet has a whole bunch of new silly cat things possibly in the works! Love you Lynne!! You're in my prayers! God Bless and Keep You!

Attachments

• emo-cat.jpg
    emo-cat.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 167

Hornet3d

Wise
Sorry to hear about the road blocks, I hope and pray they will all clear soon and the road to recovery gets easier.