• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well, he doesn't have to be an evil Catula! Depends sometimes on the occasion and the mood of the artist. Just go with the flow and do what feels good.
The textures sort of set the character and mood for the models
Cat Deep dream.jpg

Catula Fabis lights copy.jpg Kitty Magic Small4.jpg

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Well, he doesn't have to be an evil Catula! Depends sometimes on the occasion and the mood of the artist. Just go with the flow and do what feels good.
Actually, Catula reminds me of one of those cute little Fennec Foxes. They're adorable with their big pointy ears. Can Catula morph into a fennec fox?

Attachments

• fennec fox pointy ears.JPG
    fennec fox pointy ears.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 297

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Actually, Catula reminds me of one of those cute little Fennec Foxes. They're adorable with their big pointy ears. Can Catula morph into a fennec fox?
I did look at the fennec foxes when doing the ears , but also too if you look at the maine cooon cat the ears are similar in some aspects. Hmm dunno I haven't tried it.......... I can do a Cabbit. The biggest issue with morphing on the housecat is the head to neck area. I may give it a try at some point, but may need someone to do the LAMH to get the fuzzy look.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I did look at the fennec foxes when doing the ears , but also too if you look at the maine cooon cat the ears are similar in some aspects. Hmm dunno I haven't tried it.......... I can do a Cabbit. The biggest issue with morphing on the housecat is the head to neck area. I may give it a try at some point, but may need someone to do the LAMH to get the fuzzy look.
Thanks, but needs some work with the head to ear connection.

Oh, well now THAT is super cute, and totally original. I think Laurie is the only one who does the lamh fur. That would be awesome though.

Me195

Extraordinary
And shouldn't he be drinking blood? Or at least Cherry Koolaid?
That certainly would be cooler, but the humor of the render, such as it is, revolves around a blend of things that are distinctly vampire and things that are distinctly cat in ridiculous proportion.

View attachment 46174
View attachment 46172 View attachment 46173
That is a wonderful set of fantasy cats. Welldone.

That's awesome. The cabbit can chase itself. Very creative idea. I like it.