• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Name of product?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
As most of you probably know, Moyra closed her store at DAZ and has lately been releasing products over on Rendo.
Can any of you remember what the name of the texture set she did for the Alchemy Chasm was?

I'm sure that she did one, and I thought that I had it. But it isn't in my backup, and it isn't in my product library, so I may have missed it. If I knew for certain what the name was I'd be able to do a search.

Not anything of great importance, but I'd like to clear one more thing off my list.
Thanks, everyone.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I noticed her new store at Renderosity about a month ago. Not sure if I ever got Alchemy Chasm, so I'd have to check that out, and see if I have the texture set she did for it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I do have it, but nothing showed up in DIM other than the Chasm itself, and the same in my on-site Product Library, so I probably never bought her texture set for it.

I also checked to see if I had it installed in DS3A, but I bought that back in 2007, so if I installed it when I bought it, I never reinstalled it when I got this laptop.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I had no idea Moyra had closed her store at DAZ. She's always done fabulous texture sets, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she releases at Renderosity.

I've found some hits in Google for Al Khamia by Moyra, but it sure doesn't ring any bells for me.

upload_2019-3-30_8-52-40.png

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
There is an Al Khemia texture for the Alchemy Chasm. However, I didn't note the name of the artist. (I have both the chasm and the texture, so I could probably find the name of the artist, eventually...)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Check the ReadMes folder in your installation, as that's where I usually figure out what products I have installed by a specific vendor.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I had no idea Moyra had closed her store at DAZ. She's always done fabulous texture sets, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she releases at Renderosity.
Yes, it shocked me to no end when I saw her first product at Renderosity in one of their eNewsletters, as I've always been a fan of her work, and never expected her to leave DAZ.

I've found some hits in Google for Al Khamia by Moyra, but it sure doesn't ring any bells for me.
AHA! I had a feeling it had a name that didn't mention either Alchemy or Chasm. I double-checked again, and for whatever reason, I never got that one.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Al Khemia, yeah, that's it. I must have passed that one by, since it doesn't come up in my product library.

Considering that she was one of the stalwarts of the whole PC it was a major shock when she closed her store and left. No one knows anything about what happened.
She's re-released some of her sets in batches since she moved to Rendo, as well as having started offering add-ons for at least one Santuzy model.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I know, she was with DAZ for so long, it had me absolutely stunned.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Would love to see more of their old artists move to Renderosity or at least offer again work for Poser. Some of the new stuff there by older recognized artists that used to do stunning stuff for Poser are doing greater stuff for Studio and the poser universe is greatly lacking their better stuff now.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It turns out I do have it. I searched for Al Khimia, and not Al-Khimia, with the hyphen. Turns out I bought it the same day I bought the Alchemy Chasm. I just don't have it re-installed on this laptop.

Hornet3d

Wise
It turns out I do have it. I searched for Al Khimia, and not Al-Khimia, with the hyphen. Turns out I bought it the same day I bought the Alchemy Chasm. I just don't have it re-installed on this laptop.

I religiously try to keep a database of all the content I have purchased over the years and still I fall over stuff in my runtime I have clearly forgotten I have purchased. I dread to think how much I have purchased and never used.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I religiously try to keep a database of all the content I have purchased over the years and still I fall over stuff in my runtime I have clearly forgotten I have purchased. I dread to think how much I have purchased and never used.
I use spreadsheets for that, but searching the name as 2 separate words gave me a negative response there, as well as in my account's Product Library. Now that I searched it with the hyphen in the name, I see it.

Hornet3d

Wise
I use spreadsheets for that, but searching the name as 2 separate words gave me a negative response there, as well as in my account's Product Library. Now that I searched it with the hyphen in the name, I see it.

My database has the same issues, it must be and exact match.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yeah...Literally thousands of dollars worth.

DanaTA

Distinguished

You can get the DAZ Deals browser add-on and it will show you! It's a feature you have to turn on. Thankfully. I turned it on once and I don't think I ever will again! The add-on does some nice things. I don't make use of the whole thing, but I use the links that work in the wishlist page when it's time to use my PC+ coupons. You can make it show just to which the coupon will apply. Makes it easier to scan you wishlist, especially if it's quite long, like mine.

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
You can get the DAZ Deals browser add-on and it will show you! It's a feature you have to turn on. Thankfully. I turned it on once and I don't think I ever will again! The add-on does some nice things. I don't make use of the whole thing, but I use the links that work in the wishlist page when it's time to use my PC+ coupons. You can make it show just to which the coupon will apply. Makes it easier to scan you wishlist, especially if it's quite long, like mine.

Dana

The database I use has a feature where you can list the amounts spent on a daily, monthly or yearly basis. It can also list the total spent, or at least it says it can but I am too terrified to see what I have spent since I started 17 years ago to know for certain.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Considering I've been on a limited budget since around 2008, I was shocked at all I've spent, too. What makes it worse is that I've hardly used much of it.

Dana

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I have so many just in my DL history at DAZ I did not know I had it takes me hours to browse through them all. And that does not include the hundreds of CDs and DVDs of archives I purchased and got for free over the years since I started Poser use which I have also never used most of. Real waste if you ask me. But the obsession took long to root in and took even longer to root out. it took my computer becoming unuseable from constantly rebooting in the middle of use for me to finally stop wasting money. Despite that today I have spent the whole day looking for Ball Joint dolls for use in Poser swearing that if I found one I liked I would buy it. Of course I have not sooooooooooo