• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Redhead portrait
Dawn SE with a mix of morphs and a free skin tweaked for Iray.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I bet the boots alone would sell.

Love how it came out, MN! ^__^

I bet the boots alone would sell.

I like to make whole outfits, so people can mix and match them with other things they have. For example, I often use the pantyhose from the Classic bunny Suit, or the lace stockings from the Diamond Dress to complement other outfits. The shoes from several outfits can also be mixed and matched with other outfits. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Redhead portrait
Dawn SE with a mix of morphs and a free skin tweaked for Iray.

I made my own eyeliner masks (shipped with CatsEyes) because they make such a difference in portraits, and can be used with any textures, with or without makeup. That's what I like about overlays.

Me195

Extraordinary
That looks great, I particularly like the lighting and the POV. I have used that texture in the past but never on Dawn, well transferred.
Thank you. The lighting is from the gym HDRI found at hdri haven loaded into poser's background. I thought it might be appropriate. The pov was trial and mostly error. I used blacksmith 3d for the texture transfer, but you can get the texture transformer separately.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
She reminds me of me at the gym. My trainer and I do boxing one session a month. It's fun, though there's no boxing ring, but we do have a speed bag and weight bag to play with, when we're not punching at each other. ;)

Me195

Extraordinary
She reminds me of me at the gym. My trainer and I do boxing one session a month. It's fun, though there's no boxing ring, but we do have a speed bag and weight bag to play with, when we're not punching at each other. ;)
That's good Miss B. Boxing or any martial art for that matter is a great workout. This render was inspired by my instructor. She's 75 now, but seems to have aged backwards a bit in the last 20 years.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you. The lighting is from the gym HDRI found at hdri haven loaded into poser's background. I thought it might be appropriate. The pov was trial and mostly error. I used blacksmith 3d for the texture transfer, but you can get the texture transformer separately.

You were right, the HDRI works well in this scene. I have blacksmith 3d and the texture transfer but despite buying it some time ago I have never used it other than an initial play. Just one of those programs I thought I could use, and still could, if only I could find the time to come proficient in it's use.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's good Miss B. Boxing or any martial art for that matter is a great workout. This render was inspired by my instructor. She's 75 now, but seems to have aged backwards a bit in the last 20 years.
Don't laugh, as a few of my trainer's other clients, who I happen to know, say the same thing about me, as I'm in your instructor's age bracket. ;) Then again, I've been working out at this gym for 13 1/2 years, and with this particular trainer for almost 10 years, so that's how long I've been boxing.

Me195

Extraordinary
You were right, the HDRI works well in this scene. I have blacksmith 3d and the texture transfer but despite buying it some time ago I have never used it other than an initial play. Just one of those programs I thought I could use, and still could, if only I could find the time to come proficient in it's use.
I've had a similar problem with blacksmith3d. It's an amazing program, but it does take quite a bit of getting used to.

Don't laugh, as a few of my trainer's other clients, who I happen to know, say the same thing about me, as I'm in your instructor's age bracket. ;) Then again, I've been working out at this gym for 13 1/2 years, and with this particular trainer for almost 10 years, so that's how long I've been boxing.
I was serious. I have old photos from 20 years ago of us at tournaments, tests, and demonstrations, and she looks a bit older in those photos than she does now. I suspect that it's because when she was 70 she decided to push herself harder than she ever has before and move up to the rank of Senior Master. The requirements for said rank are exceedingly brutal. So much so that most of the tests and trials are done outside of the US. Hearing about her achievement when we spoke recently was pretty inspiring. That's why I think it's great that you Box. Martial disciplines like Boxing have a profound effect on the health of the body, and I hope you keep it up.