• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Morphs Injected but no Parameter Dials?

Heather

New-Bee
Apologies if a similar topic is posted elsewhere.......

I injected the morphs for Taka but they have not appeared in parameters. I own Dusk SE.

I just have the standard parameter dials - bend/scale.

I'm using Poser 10. There must be something I'm not doing correctly in general since I have no morph dials for Dusk or Dawn either (but I have no problem with the DAZ morphs for Michael or Victoria, which seem to load up fine).

What else should I have done?

Many thanks....
Heather

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hi Heather, welcome to the HiveWire 3D forums. :)

As far as your issue with CWRW's Taka product for Dusk, you might have to check the ReadMe file to see if she mentions needing the Dusk Starter, Dusk Base, and possibly Dusk's Body Shapes and Head Shapes INJ morphs as well, though I'm not sure if you need the last two, as I haven't played with Taka in a while. The ReadMe should state which of Dusk's regular INJ morphs are needed.

Hope that helps.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Make sure Dusk's Body is selected on the Main Menu - Dusk>Body, then look on the Parameters menu for CWRW first, open that by clicking on the + sign, then dial the Taka morph to your desired setting.

DuskTakaINJ.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive, Heather!

In addition to the things mentioned by Traci (Glitterati) and Miss B, note that in Poser, you need to INJ the base morphs into Dawn and Dusk before they will show up. This isn't needed in DAZ Studio because of the different ways the programs work.

\Runtime\Libraries\Pose\HiveWire 3D\DawnSR2\INJ Morphs\
\Runtime\Libraries\Pose\HiveWire 3D\Dusk\INJ Morphs\

The morphs will then all be found in Dawn or Dusk's BODY part in the Parameter tab under "Actor>Head" and "Actor>Body" as Traci shows in her image above.

I do highly recommend that you read the ReadMe files (I know many people tend not to) because unlike a lot of ReadMes, we work hard to have them actually give you important information on how to use the products. :).

Heather

New-Bee
Hi and thank you for the suggestions. Sorry I am so late in replying. I have tried all these things, including injecting the Dusk and Taka morphs (see image). There are just no other dials showing up. What I have is what you can see here - just the standard bending/scaling dials. From the README file, there is no apparent need for any other morph packages either.

taka.png

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Heather -

You are looking in the Chest 2 of Dusk.
All the dials will show in the BODY of Dusk(see Glitterati's image a few posts above) under "Actor"

Heather

New-Bee
Ah, thank you! I don't recall paying attention to that selection before in M4/V4.

I appreciate the education! Thank you again...... (now I've got it working).

Heather

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hi Heather, the placing of those dials in the Body actor is something I believe that's unique to the HiveWire characters and animals, which is probably why you didn't realize they were there. I know I had to get used to seeing them all in the Body actor when I first started playing with the original Dawn. ;)