• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

daz does not accept usename

hi all i just got a new pc old one just stopped working dont know why i intsatll daz on it yest and the install manager i went to use daz and log in to my account and i had a pop up saying daz did not accept the user or password. my partner looked on daz forum and some say it is the fire wall or windows defender if so how do we stop this happeneing as i have windows defender and the free avast, i can use daz but i cant instal content via it i call install via install manager but i like to see wat i install as i only instal thing wen i need them hope some can help me please as im going crazy i can get on to daz website so user name is all ok as its same for web daxz and manager.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Perhaps fill out a support ticket at Daz? It will probably be helpful to be as clear as you can in communicating the issue so that support knows what you have already tried.

i managed to get it sorted hun it was some thing so stupid but caused me 48 hours headache my partner mangaged to find the pass word i had saved on it and id only put to letter wrong and missed one out all tht head ache and cursing i wassnt to happy but happy i can use it now