• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Anime girl made with Dawn using:

* Body Type-8
* Universal Anime Head
* Perfect Pelvis
* My custom clothing

Rendered in Poser with Superfly. This face is a new morph I am working on for the Universal Anime Head.

AnimenessXII_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Sexy faerie, NA! And since we are in the fantasy jungle theme, I've bought the tribal witch outfit long ago, and it's about time I use it in a render!

* Dawn SE
* Universal Anime Head + new custom face (WIP)
* Body Type-2 (mixed with Dawn body morphs)
* Narrow Shoulders
* Tribal Witch outfit
* Savage outfit
* Savage Zariyah dirt + body paints

Wiildness_1200.jpg

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Kobamax? I think I have that one. S/he has a number of nice things, although as with most V4 stuff, the skirts are too short.