• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Music From The Hive

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
See, now, Queen was (and still is) my favorite band, and I refused to believe it when I heard Freddy Mercury had passed. Bohemian Rhapsody is still one of my favorite rock songs.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I love Guns and Roses! November Rain is one of my favorite songs. Check it out Miss B.

Also love Queen! Listened to them in Middle School and still do!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
See, now, Queen was (and still is) my favorite band, and I refused to believe it when I heard Freddy Mercury had passed. Bohemian Rhapsody is still one of my favorite rock songs.

Oh that's no fair - everybody loves Freddy. :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, resurrecting this thread because . . . in case you haven't seen a notice on TV, or the trailer, a new movie is debuting on Friday, November 2nd called . . . are you ready . . . Bohemian Rhapsody, and yes, it's about MY all time favorite rock group Queen. :D

It will be interesting to see if the actor playing Freddie Mercury will actually be doing the singing, or whether he'll be lip-syncing Freddie.

Miss B

CV-BEE
YES, I can't wait to find out which theater near here it's going to be playing in. :D

~rubs hands together in anticipation~

Miss B

CV-BEE
"It is an amalgamation of a few voices. But predominantly it is my hope and the hope of everyone that we will hear as much Freddie as possible. I think that is the goal for all of us.”
-https://www.foxmovies.com/movies/bohemian-rhapsody

eta - looking at the trailer, sure sounds like Freddy...
Yes, that's the link I posted too, but I didn't read too much, so didn't see what you quoted. I was discussing this with my trainer at the gym earlier this afternoon, and we were trying to think whether this lead actor playing Freddy would be singing, or lip-sincing, so it IS going to be interesting to see how they flip back and forth.

I am DEFINITELY going to be looking forward to this. ~very huge wide grin~

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I saw that actor in a series. He's very talented. I think he was a brilliant choice.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Mr Robot. He's been in a lot of stuff. He played the Pharaoh in the "Night at the Museum" movies (he's American with Egyptian heritage)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I saw Night at the Museum, but it's been a long time, so I'll have to check that out.

Edited to Add: Ohhhh, of course, he plays Mr. Robot. I never got into that show, but I recognized him immediately when I checked Night at the Museum at Int'l Movie Database. So he's playing Freddie. OK, should be interesting, as I didn't realize he could sing, but then again, that may be why they're using a variety of voices. We shall see.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just got home from the grocery store to get some things for Thanksgiving. My granddauter loves Jello so I'm making a Jello salad. The last few times I've made it I was the only one who ate any.

Heard this on the radio:

And the lyrics have a hidden meaning: American Pie (song) - Wikipedia