• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

and Poppy!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree JVR. Those are 2 great renders. I haven't had much luck with such closeup renders, but now you've inspired me to try again. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was more than a little upset, she hated doing and sort of meet and greet at the best of times and this was very last minute. She had no idea who she was meant to meet and assumed is was some dignitary at least up until she saw it was a port ship about to dock, not the type of ship any self respecting dignitary would be seen dead on. Her dark mood deepened and there were any number of places she would rather be at that moment. Had she have been aware of the beat up space fighter housed in the port ship's landing bay her mood would have been very different and, dark as it was, her mood was about to change but would it be for the better?

Space meet and Greet HW 2.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Kat did his best. But it wasn't good enough. Harry and Ron were brought back to the school by the Ghoul Busters and Kat managed to recognize them. He tried to convince them either that Snape had never been there or that he had already left, but it was no go. Upon their return from the stadium, Darkness and Mysteria mentioned both Snape *and* Fawkes, and there was no way that anyone could have deflected them after that.

Arusha had dosed Snape with one of her home remedies so he would rest, and he was enjoying the pretty colors when the boys showed up. This resulted in a rather disjointed interview with a very stoned Snape -- who was convinced that he was hallucinating them, so he could say whatever he wanted.

The disembodied hand, which had hitched a ride in Harry's backpack, escaped into the school.

19-Infirmary.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well done Stezza. I haven't been to Italy since the late 60's so don't recall what the area around the Tower looked like, but your scene certainly looks real to me. Well, except for the Minion. ;)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Well done Stezza. I haven't been to Italy since the late 60's so don't recall what the area around the Tower looked like, but your scene certainly looks real to me. Well, except for the Minion. ;)

Thankyou...
I was checking out the surrounds the other day on Google... was thinking of trying to model some of them buildings as well to go with it.. :geek:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Beautiful render JVR. I use Biscuits Aloe Hair often. It's always fun to play with all the available morphs to come up with a different style each time. ;)