• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
...and Cozy Place, sit pose 2 :)

dawn-sit2.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I just had to screen capture the random Poser 11 content library error that just hijacked my project. This is why I'm forever asking "is this new and improved, and non-clunky enough for kids who demanded it?" Another giant leap backwards in the pursuit of progress.

p11-error.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Now Janet did not ask me to do the following...but my mind was just going this way as I was working on testing this set...since I liked the design of the ceiling, I began to see the potential for a meeting room, so with just adding a couple of freebies, it transformed the whole set for a different purpose. It would also be a great scene for a children's Christmas play. So, here's a superfly render of my idea, to illustrate :)

cozy-place-meeting-room-idea.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Janet...I'll be sending you an email shortly. Looks like we're about done :)

Here's a link to France's table in case you're ever interested in using the set as a meeting place.

And the free pew came from a site that was called 3d true, or 3dt, years ago. They had several similar freebies, but I'm not finding it on google. But there is one on ShareCG, called Simple Pew, and one here called Bench#1.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
On an entirely different note, I just ran across this in my render folder. I had lost track of it...it's another view of the Hein Hillbillies, a project that I'm hoping to finish one of these days :)

Dryjack shack with Hein Hillbillies.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Since flames using Superfly will not be possible, I'm attempting to make fire using hand-animated flame "planes" in a cave that hopefully will be appropriate to create a nativity theme for the holidays. Baby Luna will be perfect for the manger scene :)

CAVE-FIRE2.gif