• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PoserDirect is Closing Down

Hornet3d

Wise
BTW here's an update

Still undecided about the future so the site is still looking to close around the 19th of October 2018.
So if you want your freebies etc etc, please grab them now.

The nice people at fantasy attic are doing really well with mirroring the freebies, so around the 19th sparkyworld will change links to reflect that.

Talking of freebies, work on the final ones are progressing well.

As is the work on the community arts project that your purchases have enabled.
Just working on the instructions and after the workshop I'll be posting this as a freebie at various sites.

Plus I'm pleased (for those that know) Mr Benji's op was successful.
Even the vet managed to keep all his fingers this time, normally you have to wait a few days for them to grow back :)

For those that don't know, the poor little dude managed to dislocate his kneecap while trying to recreate the scene from the Empire Strikes back where Luke takes out the AT-AT's. AKA chasing a staffi 20 times his size.

So despite the cone of shame, he's recovering at home being spoilt rotten, and making the cats jealous, with hand fed chicken and other goodies.
He's even tried to attempt an quick hobble-hop to have a go at the postman.

Thanks for the update, I hope Benji recovers soon, although if he is being fed that well he might not want to let on too soon.

Update: My host has given an short extension (20th-21st October). Site will close Monday and be "parked".
So please grab any freebies etc that you want this weekend.

In more pleasant news, Benji is now walking better.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Glad to hear about Benji (and the extension...still downloading freebies and images from the pages!)

Thanks and yes so I do - But I guess that's not surprising after a decade. Indeed must admit part of me wonders if I've made a mistake.

Equally I'm aware the 3d landscape has changed a lot since I started, and not always for the good. Especially for "one man band" stores.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Thanks and yes so I do - But I guess that's not surprising after a decade. Indeed must admit part of me wonders if I've made a mistake.

Equally I'm aware the 3d landscape has changed a lot since I started, and not always for the good. Especially for "one man band" stores.

When I found Poser 4 and 5, I think your store was the first one I ever bought from. Your items are silly, well made and all around worth the prices, where were so fair sometimes I felt like I should send you a tip, too. Did you make the K4 Shorts/Overalls over at K4 Conforming Overalls [The Kids 4] - It's Free! : PhilosophersEgg.com, The Alchemy of Art ? I love them and I use them quite a bit!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
When I found Poser 4 and 5, I think your store was the first one I ever bought from. Your items are silly, well made and all around worth the prices, where were so fair sometimes I felt like I should send you a tip, too. Did you make the K4 Shorts/Overalls over at K4 Conforming Overalls [The Kids 4] - It's Free! : PhilosophersEgg.com, The Alchemy of Art ? I love them and I use them quite a bit!
I'm pretty sure PhilosphersEgg is Sparky (who did our HW Big Dog textures), not MrSparky :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Rae is correct. PhilosphersEgg is Sparky's site, not MrSparky's site. They are 2 different 3D content creators.