• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Worked a bit more on body sculpts Type-7 (right) and Type-8 (left). As with the previous ones, I am sculpting these in Poser with the Morphing Tool. Not as powerful as zBrush, but the figure is still posable when I work on it, which is convenient for testing poses and creating JCMs without having to "leave home". The only bummer is that Poser non-unimesh geometry sometimes fights the morph, creating seams between groups that are difficult to fix. I have started Type-8 this week, and I am getting fond of it. :)

Test01_1024.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sooo ... which is left and which is right?

Is it Dawn's left as she's looking at me ... which is how I've been trained to think with 3D? Which would mean Type-7 (right) is the one that with the long legs and smaller breasts and thighs while Type-8 (left) is the one built like a brick outhouse.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is today's update on "Body Type-7", showing the current state. I have edited the arms, breasts and abdomen. The forearms ended up a bit too thin, I will fix that later. I have also applied "Perfect Pelvis" because it makes it look so much better. :)

MonsterGirl_1024.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Dawn with "Body Type-7" in CC3 rendered with I-ray. It still amuses me how we can migrate Dawn morphs into iClone and apply them over a different figure. If that were possible in Poser/DS, we would be using V4 or Genesis morphs on Dawn. In this render this is the CC3 base figure, but for all means and purposes, it's Dawn with Type-7 morph, wearing iClone clothing, hair and materials. It's the new frontier! ^^

CC3_T7_Char_I-ray.jpg