• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Toon Up Tutorials

Redspark

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my three Toon Up tutorials with you on making a simple toon skin shader and various ways of making a toon outline including how to create a geometric outline without using the most recent version of Poser. I hope this will be useful to some. Thanks.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Redspark..that would be really cool if you could move with Lil Bit to HiveWire..i would follow ;-)
I would really like to support Lil Bit here with products.Still love the figure.
It is not possible to support in other Shops . The customers are where the figure is and most of the Shops are Setting the pricing to high ion my eyes.
And it is really sad that figures like Cookie,Lib Bit and the ones from Tate and Nursoda are dying so fast.

Last edited:

Redspark

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Hey Karth! Yes, Lil Bit will make his way here as well. My whole Cookie/Chip line will be coming here if possible. Unfortunately, Chip and Cookie will have to live apart now. :( But you know what they say about distance -- it makes the heart go yonder. ;)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks for letting me know. Will Keep an eye on this.
Hope it will be possible to move my Lil Bit products to Hivewire too.

Darryl

Adventurous
Hi Karth and Redspark. I'm still a big Chip and Cookie user. It would be good to see them here, and they need more high quality clothing. There was a lot of toony clothing with a lack of detail put out in the past. Cooler still would be weight mapped versions of all three. Peace.

Speedr8cer5

Redspark it is good to see you back out and about! I have always enjoyed the male products that you have brought to complement Lady Littlefox's female designs!