• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'm Embarrassed, but I Get Reward Points!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just looked at the September monthly gallery and it's got a lot of my images that I have submitted! It almost looks like "my gallery" - Hence my embarrassment.

Come on folks-submit to the monthly gallery! You do get reward points when your image is accepted to the gallery and reward points are easy to use at the HiveWire store! I shop a lot here and it certainly helps my budget. :)

So help me be less embarrassed and submit your pictures! Yes it takes time with all of the fields you need to fill in - to list the products you use in your image etc., but as I said it's well worth it! :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sadly, I keep forgetting to submit to the monthly gallery until after the monthly deadline. Only reason I remember then is because I download all the images submitted for the month, resize and rename them, upload them to the monthly gallery, and then compile the list of reward points to send to Lisa.

By then, I'm tired, and don't want to pick out a few images to submit for the next month :sleep:

There are sooo many fantastic images uploaded to the forums. Remember to also submit them to the monthly gallery so you can earn reward points! You'll be glad you did when you apply the reward points to your next purchase :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've been trying to remember to do it and I did manage to get a couple in this month ...... just been kind of busy!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
On the Store Home Page, go to the Share Tab at the top and look under Share Your Creations --- There is a tab to submit art click it an there is a form that allows you to submit art to the monthly gallery. ............ Cool Satira!

Last edited:

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just looked at the September monthly gallery and it's got a lot of my images that I have submitted! It almost looks like "my gallery" - Hence my embarrassment.

Come on folks-submit to the monthly gallery! You do get reward points when your image is accepted to the gallery and reward points are easy to use at the HiveWire store! I shop a lot here and it certainly helps my budget. :)

So help me be less embarrassed and submit your pictures! Yes it takes time with all of the fields you need to fill in - to list the products you use in your image etc., but as I said it's well worth it! :)
I have submitted to the Gallery in the past, but the last 3 times, I didn't get any reward points, as far as I can tell, maybe I'm just reading my database wrong. I haven't been doing any renders really for a while, but, I do need to do some "fun" art, so I guess I'll try to get back on the wagon!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Please do recheck. I show reward points earned November 2016, March 2017, and January 2017.

Let me know if you are missing reward points for those months.

Also, if anyone doesn't know how to find the Monthly Galleries, click the Media at the top of the page. The monthly galleries are listed under the Year category.
upload_2017-10-21_14-28-40.png

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Um....come ON, folks! Earn those points! Submit your images NOW and make the updating of the monthly gallery worth it for our team folks... (blush, I'm running low on points, have submitted...but seems kinda lonely in the submission room)... :)

Just go to the main page of the HW store, and scroll down to the bottom of the page, and find Submit to the Monthly Gallery....membership is EASY and it's free, then enter the info, and your ready to EARN those "free" points! :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
maybe a submit button in the gallery when you also submit to that would help..

I just never bother as it hardly if ever is ever mentioned ( apart form this thread ) or promoted that it's there and I don't go looking for it cause I never think of it. ;)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Um....come ON, folks! Earn those points! Submit your images NOW and make the updating of the monthly gallery worth it for our team folks... (blush, I'm running low on points, have submitted...but seems kinda lonely in the submission room)... :)

Just go to the main page of the HW store, and scroll down to the bottom of the page, and find Submit to the Monthly Gallery....membership is EASY and it's free, then enter the info, and your ready to EARN those "free" points! :)

I've submitted a few over this year, but the poor webmistress is way behind on issuing points, so I guess I don't think of it very much anymore. (And, I do far more 2d than 3d at present, so, I haven't had much to submit in the last couple of months, anyway.)

D

Deleted member 325

I do not know how to submit to monthly galleries. Is there some sort of theme? Do they need a password?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The link to Submit to the Monthly Gallery can be found at the bottom of the store pages.

You will need an account and password so that you can track your submissions (whether it's Gallery submissions or Product submissions). Since you're a CA, you should already have an account and password setup.

upload_2018-9-24_17-37-9.png

From the Submission Page:

We are looking to showcase inspiring imagery created from 3D content. You can submit images that use any content you want (it does not have to be available from HiveWire 3D).

We consider ourselves a "PG-13" site. Images may not show the bare female nipple, genitals, bare groin, bare natal cleft, or anus of the humanoid figures. Images that may be considered overly sexual in nature, may be reviewed by the staff of this site as to its appropriateness. Images may not show sexual acts, or violent sexual activity, rape, torture, or acts of physical mutilation or gratuitously violent behavior. Images that contain depictions of children are especially sensitive and will be reviewed even more strictly than other such images. No images will be allowed that are considered personal attacks, or attacks towards a religion.

You will get no further notification as to whether your image has been accepted for inclusion in the galleries. New monthly galleries will be posted up as quickly as we can the first week of the following month.

By submitting your image you give HiveWire 3D LLC the right to show your image in our galleries, as well as for advertising purposes, such as weekly newsletter email campaigns. If you have an image(s) that is chosen to be in a Monthly Gallery, we will add 500 reward points to your store account. If your image makes our Hall of Fame Gallery we will add 2500 reward points.

Thank you for sharing your art with us!

The HiveWire 3D Team​

D

Deleted member 325

Ok, I was trying to go through the media system and kept getting told I didn't have permission to submit to those folders.