• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Me195

Extraordinary
Love it, just the sort of friendly looking group you could have a drink with down the local pub:). The conversion on the Dawn outfit is great.
It would be easy to find a seat next to them:D. Thank you. I used FVerbaas's V4 prefitter to convert the outfit to Dawn. It's a freebie found at content paradise.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you, Chris! Type-6 is now in beta, and once it gets approved, I can start the DS version, which should be quick because the mesh is already proper for good posing. She posed well in my tests, and I am optimistic this will be the final version. ^^

Sweet, looks great.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Here's the very first shot of Type-6 in DAZ Studio with I-ray, using the small breasts option. Looks quite different, doesn't it?

Hornet3d

Wise
On the headland above the village she opened her arms to greet the first dawn of winter. As the sun broke the horizon the lone figure was bathed in the deep red orange glow of the morning, her gems reacted to the kiss of the first winter light by changing their red hue a blue glow. It was acknowledgement of the cooling sun, the clear skys that would bring coldness of another winter. Across the globe dragons young and old would take heed of the change and retire to their domains to sleep. There they would remain until the gems returned to their red hue of a fine wine when she greeted the the first dawn of spring. Unless, of course their slumbers were interrupted by man.

Greet The Dawn.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I am having to use Poser as an escape from real life as I am waiting for the proceeds of some shares I have sold to arrive in my bank, not there yet so even if they appear tomorrow it will have taken the best part of a week. I m so glad the UK has a banking system suitable for the 21st century.

Anyway, rant over and back to Poser. With Poser content and outlets diminishing seemingly by the week I have been trying to make use of the content I already have. The content in this case is Wicked Heart Hair by outoftouch + Bice which I purchased way back in 2011. At the time it was suitable for Poser 5 and later so a long time before superfly and so many other features. It has so many material zones that the textures can be reworked to a major degree. It was for V4 but works with Dawn with a few adjustment and parenting to the head. For superfly I have added Bagginsbill's hair shader and played with some of the nodes such as the user specified ones and have used the image maps from the original product were applicable.

This was my favorite hair to use on my character a few years ago and it looks as though it will have a new lease of life.

Wicked Heart Hair.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, don't think I have that one, but I like the point in the front, like a very low Widow's Peak.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Is that your Universal Anime Head, or did you just model those cat ears with the hair?

Nope, it's Dawn's own head with a mix of Willow and some custom morphs I made before Sora was released. The ears and tail are from my "Animal Anime Pack" [still] available at Content Paradise. It includes some varieties of versatile ears and tails that can fit any figure. I often use them in my renders.

Hornet3d

Wise
OK, don't think I have that one, but I like the point in the front, like a very low Widow's Peak.

There is a morph dial called Gothic that changes the fringe from straight to the peak in varying degrees. The length can then be adjusted via a second dial to place the tip of the peak as required. The hair is by Outoftouch and bice and was still on sale at Renderosity when I was last there, but that was sometime ago.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nope, it's Dawn's own head with a mix of Willow and some custom morphs I made before Sora was released. The ears and tail are from my "Animal Anime Pack" [still] available at Content Paradise. It includes some varieties of versatile ears and tails that can fit any figure. I often use them in my renders.
I think you need to bring the ears and tail here, it would go into my shopping cart so fast :)