• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Its all good Rick, it just made me giggle which is what I need at the moment :D

SimonJM

Enthusiast
Those stables again, with G2F as Cassie, and Harry as a Clydesdale, wearing opti-tex's free horse blanket.
Horse and Girl_X.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice one Simon!

"Hairy" Made me laugh, too, Rick :) Hairy Harry.... ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Seliah.

I was playing with metallic flakes as well, I'm not sure if its that or the glossiness that is making it a bit too shiny. (I haven't quite worked either out yet :p) Also having a look at it, I might have to play with the bump as well, I want the green/white scales to still pop but I think there's too much for this kind of coat on the rest of it. But I like the shape of the kirin for this, the three toes etc really makes it look more birdlike.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
One of the rare 3Delight renders I've done lately :)
My first job was as a strapper for a race stable. My job before school was to muck out the stables and ride 2 of the horses (I was too young to ride on track so used to just do road work, the legal age back then was 16, I don't know if that's changed now).
One was a 15.2hh stocky sprinter that I wanted as my pony club horse and the other a 17hh stayer that I wanted for my dressage/eventing horse, both bays. :D For some reason most of the stewards horses where ex-racing greys. They used to ware this red, but their saddles where all-purpose not racing saddles but I couldn't get the English saddle to work properly so left him with a racing pad.
Looking at this online, I should have went with other racing colours as it blends in with the hedges but was going for the Aussie green and gold :p

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I know Ken G either has or is planning to refit his racing tack for the Harry TB breed morph. Nice work Rae!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Decided to take off a little time from product work to play.
Here is Harry getting his nose tickled by snow and trying to scratch it. :roflmao:
This is an IRay render using the DAZ Cyclorama Winter wonderland and my texture on Harry.
Post work using Adam's Postwork Kit from Renderosity to darken it a bit.

Winter's-Moonlight Through Snowclouds.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nicely done F_L. A black and white image is always striking when conveying a winter scene. ;)