• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lots of thanks to Satira!

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I just have to post and let you all know about a generous act by one of the forum members.

Satira, as you all know won the Grand Prize in this years ORS competition 2018 ORS Contest Winners are ...

I got a PM from Satira recently asking me if I used Filter Forge 7. At that point in time I didn't know that she had won Filter Forge 7 as part of her huge prize package. I assumed she wanted to ask me a question about it, but as I didn't have Filter Forge, I replied and said as much.
Anyway, Satira replied back and said that she already had Filter Forge 7 and offered to give me the one she had won! As of this week after the licence was put in my name, I now have Filter Forge 7 in my tools!
I couldn't let this pass without posting about it.

Thanks so much to Satira for this! :thankyou2:

This is a great place to be part of and I hope I can pay this generosity back, or forward to someone else at some stage. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I was wondering what she was going to do with FF7, since I knew she already had it.

She's a very generous lady, that's for sure. Use it well Bonnie. I've been using FF since version 1, and really like it a lot. I'm sure you'll find it very useful.

Terre

Renowned
Have fun Bonnie. It's a great program.
My husband uses it so often that when the company offered a sale price on lifetime free upgrades several years ago we paid for that deal. I don't know if that is something they offer now and then but keeping an eye out would be a good idea.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
My husband uses it so often that when the company offered a sale price on lifetime free upgrades several years ago we paid for that deal. I don't know if that is something they offer now and then but keeping an eye out would be a good idea.

Thanks Terre, I will watch out for that.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I also upgraded to the lifetime free upgrades several years ago. It's been so worth it!

The lifetime upgrade is currently on sale (Professional Plus) for $328. Filter Forge has several sales during the year, and it's possible all versions are included during the sales.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That makes 3 of us, as I also finally upgraded to the Lifetime license about 3 versions ago. I probably should've done it sooner, but I never could decide if I would continue to upgrade to a new version, but every year I did.