• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Glues for that purpose aren't intended to hold forever, and they tend to be water soluble. So, it's easy to peel the stockings off, as well as to wash the glue off your skin.

But ... you definitely wouldn't want to use superglue!

D

Deleted member 325

In need of a Pilot outfit...so...kitbash, kitbash, kitbash...work in progress
Dawn Pilot WIP.png

Hornet3d

Wise
Nice suit, the only pilot suit I have for Dawn is the one sci-fi one from Simon-3D which I have used a lot but play with the textures a great deal. I do tend to use CKV-01 as a go-to suit these days, both straight from the box and also kit bashed slightly to cover the bare skin around the waist when I feel the scene requires it.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe had woken in a cold sweat in the early hours and, with her heart pounding , tried desperately to understand why. She was not aware she had been dreaming but she had a sense of foreboding that unnerved her. More than an hour later she slipped out of bed aware that any thought of sleep was out of the question.

Slipping into something cool she moved to the kitchen, getting a drink on the go, and settled into her chair with her back to the large display which she had switched on as she entered the room, an ingrained habit she had acquired. The sound from the unit was just background noise to her, she was here to relax and keeping up with world affairs was not part of the plan. Now wide awake she could not shake the feeling something was wrong but knew it was far too early disturb anyone else to see if all was right.

Still worried she rose with the intention of heading to the kitchen to finish making her drink. Her eyes were drawn to the screen briefly as she passed but seconds later the words sank into her conscious mind and her whole body froze, she looked once more at the screen.

'Colony Ship....ZV 125....' Disbelief turned quickly to horror and her own mind added the name Turlough to the dire warning.

After some minutes of trying she made her legs move and in an inelegant stumbling run she raced outside onto the landing deck. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind of all the possibilities that were flashing from neuron to neuron. She evoked gifts of ages passed that stirred to life in her body, gifts she was sure Turlough possessed but was unaware of. Despite her desperate efforts it did not help on this occasion, she could not sense his presence.

Villa HW.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
What face morph did you use?

It was a mix of 3DU Willow face with some of DawnSE's face dials. However, 3DU made the Willow injection as full body only, so I first had to hack it to extract only the head from the binary morphs file.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
In the last few weeks I have been sculpting a "Body Type-5" shape. This is a bigger girl, taller, fuller, and more toned - a strong woman. As opposed to Type-4, this shape has worked great with the rigging, and needs only small adjustments. She's big and strong, but not bulky. At least that is what I was aiming for. It's a difficult balance. Inspired by Brienne of Tarth (Games of Thrones).

Body Type-5.jpg

Last edited: