• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I got Dusk and Dawn just never used them because V4 has so much more in my runtime for me to use for her.
Evilinnocence has just the thing for you. The base program is free, CrossDresser 4 Installer - An Evilinnocence Creation at HiveWire 3D, Then you just have to purchase the Dawn and Dusk Licence, CrossDresser License for Dawn - An Evilinnocence Creation at HiveWire 3D and CrossDresser License for Dusk - An Evilinnocence Creation at HiveWire 3D. (its for windows only tho, wont work on a mac). Then you just have to spend a little time to get your clothing converted over. I haven't used it but I've read it works great in most cases.

Hornet3d

Wise
Evilinnocence has just the thing for you. The base program is free, CrossDresser 4 Installer - An Evilinnocence Creation at HiveWire 3D, Then you just have to purchase the Dawn and Dusk Licence, CrossDresser License for Dawn - An Evilinnocence Creation at HiveWire 3D and CrossDresser License for Dusk - An Evilinnocence Creation at HiveWire 3D. (its for windows only tho, wont work on a mac). Then you just have to spend a little time to get your clothing converted over. I haven't used it but I've read it works great in most cases.

I used that a lot when I first started using Dawn but these days I am using it less and less as Dawn's wardrobe continues to grow. Great program and does a good job on most content.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Thanks but I was mostly talking about body fixes and adjustments morphs, character changes and textures as well as accessories. For instance because of some of the imagery I create I use the V4 Male to use some of the textures I have for V4 so I can also get a similar texture such as dirty or bruised or wet on a male.
I found some nice morphs to convert M4 too for instance to a female when the textures warrant a reversal on that. I am sure to get Dawn and Dusk to work like that I would have to wait for more stuff to be released, beg for someone to create it or buy a lot more stuff. Thus my reason to not using them....just not practical or cost effective at this time.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yeah and being on a Mac as it has always been the case many of these cool applets to do these cool things just not available.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks but I was mostly talking about body fixes and adjustments morphs, character changes and textures as well as accessories. For instance because of some of the imagery I create I use the V4 Male to use some of the textures I have for V4 so I can also get a similar texture such as dirty or bruised or wet on a male.
I found some nice morphs to convert M4 too for instance to a female when the textures warrant a reversal on that. I am sure to get Dawn and Dusk to work like that I would have to wait for more stuff to be released, beg for someone to create it or buy a lot more stuff. Thus my reason to not using them....just not practical or cost effective at this time.
Yeah and being on a Mac as it has always been the case many of these cool applets to do these cool things just not available.
ahhh its a pitty it doesn't work on Mac. Now as far as textures go, There's Texture Transformer V2 from Blacksmith3D at Rendo, that does a great job of converting textures from V4 to Dawn and M4 to Dusk, you just have to get the add-on for them (The full Blacksmith 3D Pro program has TT in it if you wanted to be able to be about to Paint, Sculpt or Create Hair as well but I think you still need the Dawn/Dusk add-ons). Morphs I can't help you with sorry.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
This one will be on the Philosopher's Egg, but I thought I'd share anyway. ^.^ During my experiments with Werebeast and my Clone Army, I decided to try to put Werebeast onto M4. I think he turned out pretty well, though he is Poser 10+ only. He'll be something of a test case. If he does well in the market, I'll make more of these weightmapped characters for M4/V4, starting with a V4 version of Werebeast. If he tanks, I'll stick to putting modern characters on modern figures, 'cause he was an absurd amount of work. ;-)

WerebeastM4_05_LRG.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I saw that on the render and didn't think anything of it, but that's a good question, unless Sparky's included the weightmapping in her Werebeast. Now you've got me curious too.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Yep, weighmapping included. With Poser you can inject weightmaps into a figure. Unfortunately, it's not something you can do with Studio, which is why he's poser-only. So, I basically had to re-rig M4 for this project, LOL!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ahh. He's very nice looking. Hope you'll let us know when he's available.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Oh REALLY NICE!
Finally a WM version of M4. Make sure you mention that on the product page in clear to read text because i have read many in the community have wanted a WM version of M4 for a while but being an unpopular figure or gender it just never caught on as a money maker. If the WM version is now going t be out there other character for it might be easier to sell.
I don't suppose we can see more images of different angles or in other poses or default poses too dear?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Here's a promo I did mostly to show the hand detail.
View attachment 39673

And here's a quick render of him in a fairly neutral pose under simple lighting (two white infinite lights).

View attachment 39674
Wow. Really like the features and your inclusion of hair is also great. I was going to get Mephistopheles(spelling!?) Werewolf for so long but now i can bypass it and just get this! What will we need for this to work: Creature Creator, M4++ and...??
Is there going to be a variety of texture colors including a genital tex?
Are there going to be body shape morphs fat skinny young old etc? Would be nice to be able to get a variety of characters of this beautiful beast!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, guys! :balloon03:

Wow. Really like the features and your inclusion of hair is also great. I was going to get Mephistopheles(spelling!?) Werewolf for so long but now i can bypass it and just get this! What will we need for this to work: Creature Creator, M4++ and...??
Is there going to be a variety of texture colors including a genital tex?
Are there going to be body shape morphs fat skinny young old etc? Would be nice to be able to get a variety of characters of this beautiful beast!

I'm not familiar with the Mephistopheles Werewolf...is he on Rendo?

He's just on base M4, he doesn't need anything except for the base figure. He will come with three colours, Brown, White and Black, gens textures will be included also.

I didn't specifically make body shape morphs for him, but he is perfectly compatible with the Morphs++ body shapes. Here's a quick look at him mixed with Emaciated (left), Bodybuilder (center), and Heavy (right). Mix-n-Match is what it's all about. :alien:

WerebeastMorphs++.png