• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
I am having an extended mental block on story ideas, and renders for that matter, so no storyline here just me playing with materials.

Neo Pulse Reflections HW.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
That's a gorgeous render! Gypsy Angel is one of my favorite male-skin vendors. Always beautiful work on the skins!

@jvrenderer - Been a while since I saw anything from you! She looks gorgeous. Your lighting is always wonderful! Love her expression, too. :)

Thanks! Yes she did a really super job on him. I love all the eye color options she made for him as well.

Hornet3d

Wise
The Shambles was as close as they were going to get to Victorian England, at least for now. As she had dressed in the wench costume Caoimhe wondered on the implications and mused that there were few other men, if any, that she would play wench to as they played the entitled gentleman. She doubted if the costume would have much effect in Turlough's mind, he would be the gentleman he always was, it was part of his charm. In the cool night air she discovered she was only partially right in that Turlough did not play the role so much as live it. He quickly became the perfect gentleman about town as he relaxed into a place and time he knew a lot about and loved immensely. This both excited and troubled her in almost equal measure, she found herself drawn to him more than she had ever been. Yet, what he did not know was this was just a trial for her plan to do it for real.

Christmas in Victorian Britain, what an exciting thought but she wondered just how much closer she would find herself drawn to the man and where such a visit might lead.

Shambles HW.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Been trying to focus on writing... and of course I always end up having to render certain parts... LOL.

The guy in the Xurge fatigues is actually still an M4. I haven't rebuilt Moose onto any of the Genesis figures because so far, I haven't needed to. ;) The other figure is Genesis 1. Also, I spent a lot - and I do mean a lot - of time re-doing materials, particularly on the various metal surfaces, and the truck especially.

Lots of different items from different places. If you want to know what something is, just ask.

3Delight render in DS 4.10.
Minor postwork in Photoshop.

John-Moose.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Been trying to focus on writing... and of course I always end up having to render certain parts... LOL.

The guy in the Xurge fatigues is actually still an M4. I haven't rebuilt Moose onto any of the Genesis figures because so far, I haven't needed to. ;) The other figure is Genesis 1. Also, I spent a lot - and I do mean a lot - of time re-doing materials, particularly on the various metal surfaces, and the truck especially.

Lots of different items from different places. If you want to know what something is, just ask.

3Delight render in DS 4.10.
Minor postwork in Photoshop.

View attachment 39542
Wonderful image! Great poses and action! And the materials look fantastic.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Every time I work on an OC's build, I end up with a portrait of some kind before they get used in a full scene. I'm not sure why it works that way, but it does. LOL I spent a day or two tweaking out the details on this one... and I think I'm happy with her now.

Emma Lee... she's built on a G3F.

Rendered in 3delight.
Some postwork in Gimp and then Photoshop.

Emma Lee Portrait.jpg