• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Iray render with the Iray uber base applied and setting to matte for the wonderful terrace made
by my friend Roberta RAGraphicDesign

the kitties use the textures by our dear Lyne :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wonderful renders everyone so diverse and well done!!

Well, been playing around with Fabiana's Theory of Zen lights again. I wish there was a way to change up the backgrounds and possibly turn off the background in place of using the Multi Plain Cyclorama, but love them just the same. I have the other set in my wishlist so debating snagging them. Also working on finalizing the daffodils ........... so many different petal types and trying to get the double varieties done.
Daffodils featuring yours truly for the HW house cat Catula!

Leopard Kitty SML.jpg
Kitty Cute SML.jpg
Kitty Cute 2 SML.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Love your flowers!

Did you turn off "Draw Dome" under Render Settings->Environment? Then you can save your render as a png and use whatever background you like.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love your flowers!

Did you turn off "Draw Dome" under Render Settings->Environment? Then you can save your render as a png and use whatever background you like.

Thanks and Ah-ah!:) I just found that thanks for the tip!! I will try it and see what happens.