• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Muse's Thread

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi,

This is Faery_Light’s Muse.
I just want to start this thread as a place where all the artist's Muses can get together and chat.
This is for all the artist’s Muses to speak, not for the artists to talk about us.
But all artists are welcome to drop in and listen and learn.

Faery_Light posted in another thread that she thinks I am not working for her, won’t co-operate or just off somewhere doing God knows what.
I am here!
I want to inspire her!

Maybe she needs to just take a break, step back from her 3D work a bit until things clear up.
She has so much going on and her mind is just jumping around from this and that to more of this and that.
Being her Muse is hard and trying to inspire her or give her inspirational ideas is not easy.
She needs to calm her mind and relax so I can work with her to let her see all the interesting things to work with .
Even when she goes to bed at night her mind insists on jumping around all over the place.
Then she has trouble sleeping, wonder if she blames lack of sleep on the sandman not working?

As a Muse, I can take many forms, I can be a Unicorn flying through the clouds, a couple of cats grooming each other, a Fairy flitting on a moonbeam or many other things.
Or I can be a child playing with a cardboard box, a squirrel hanging upside down to raid the bird feeder.
I will, as I am able, post an image or two of the many things I can be as inspiration for my artist.
She needs to open her eyes and look, just let her mind drift to all these wonderful things I can be.

Now that I’ve said my piece, how about a few of you other Muses chiming in?
Tell us why your artist is unhappy or tell us how much you do inspire your artist.
We want to hear from you. :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hello...my artist sometimes is so busy with the house ,the family...and i do inspire her ...but she cannot take the needed time to do what i inspire...or she does but in spare short times...this is why it takes a lot of time to finish a project...or more than one at same time...but...well... i learned to have patience and help her to finish all the crazy ideas step by step without a hurry...other´s needs are more important that our needs.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here's what I looked like until I changed into three cats

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My artist gets so excited by all the inspiration I give her! It's so cute! But, then she feels guilty when she can't get them all done, and then she doesn't do anything but spin around in circles and fall down like she's playing "ring around the rosie". I keep telling her, she can write them down and then do them later. But then she gets all sad and defensive and covers her ears and says "if I don't do it NOW then someone else will do it and then I can't!" But, even though I tell her that it's okay to have more than one of something, but, she has her ears covered, so she doesn't hear it.

Hopefully, as she gets healthier, her mind will be clearer, so that she can follow through with all the beautiful treasures I give her!