• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Thanks @Hornet3d

This one was rendered in Carrara.. used G2 with dwarf morphs... modeled the hat. For the Noir Challenge over yonder way

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was glad she had convinced the agent to let her view the property on her own, for had he been there, he would surely be concerned about her present trance like state. Alone she was free to let her cerebral implant do its work. As she scanned the room the implant picked up the slightest trace of the past that survived and slowly the ravages of time dissolved to portray the room in all it's former glory. Of course this was not the reason her implant had been programmed with such capabilities but she justified the use on the basis it was good to find out the capabilities in a controlled environment rather the find it's limitation in an emergency.

Chateau - Timeslip HW.jpg

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Page 241?

That’s the last one I found you posted the other day... if not that..... then....... I dunno!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
No, since then. It was right after your Elmer Fudd image.

It did post. It was in the thread when I closed the page.

Hornet3d

Wise
What a great story and render Hornet3d, I just hope her implant does not hurt her!!

Thank you for the comment. No the implant does not hurt the only real downside is feeling a little disoriented, for some this causes nausea, for a few days after the procedure. Once installed programs can purchased and added, much like we do today for out tablets, desktops and laptops, all installed via Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. The basic design comes with a standard communication and navigation package so no need for a smartphone or sat nav (and this really is sat nav) and then new features are built on top. Also means no need for any credit cards as all payments are also (NFC) and her society has no need for cash. Of course Caoimhe didn't buy any of the software and they are all approved military grade installs. The only real downside is if any criminals want to defraud you they have to kidnap you rather than just clone your card so I guess there is no win-win situation, even in the future.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Okay, let's try again.

Back at Hogwarts, Minerva has a problem.
Voldemort set the Sorting Hat on fire during the last battle. She hasn't been able to repair it.

She fixed the physical damage, and the Hat seems happy enough. But it only speaks in gibberish. So how can you deal with a Sorting Hat that cannot Sort?

In addition, many of the Slytherins have withdrawn from Hogwarts, claiming that since Minerva threw them out before the battle, everyone is sure that they are all Death Eaters -- even the First years! And on top of that, she is getting letters from parents of prospective students threatening to sue if their children are Sorted into Slytherin.

In a staff meeting with the House Heads, they decide to test the Hat by having Pomona try it on and seeing if it says the same gibberish each time -- which would mean that it can still Sort, but just needs to be translated.

No such luck. It exclaims different gibberish each time she puts it on.
Now what are they to do?
Sorting-Hat.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thank you! I was very much taken aback when the post simply disappeared.

I've been tweaking that Headmaster's alcove for a couple of years now. I think I've finally got it to a point that I can leave it alone for a while.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I think so. From what I noticed while looking around it, you haven't missed anything.