• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Resource icon

FigureShaders for Poser figures 0.6.0

No permission to download

Robynsveil

Admirable
Robynsveil submitted a new resource:

FigureShaders for Poser figures - Figure Shaders

FigureShaders is a script to give humanoid figures imported into Blender: skin, eyes and mouth shaders using an image set. These image sets are usually provided by the figure or character maker. The script runs in a panel [ T ] in the context of the the 3D Viewport window.

Currently - as of 11-May-2018 - the most recent version is 0.6.0. The Principled Shader Node is probably not the best approach for rendering skin, but it is easy to work with and will give decent results until a more...

Read more about this resource...

Robynsveil

Admirable
Wee update. I'm starting work on a new, somewhat more sophisticated shader to access from the script. More info soon.

Robynsveil

Admirable
An interesting thing happens when you develop a solution that essentially "scratches your own itch", particularly when you involve another mind. I have come to the realisation that my approach was not the soundest, and that a much smarter mind than mine has begun development of a solution that will make the process ever so much easier. So, I'm going to watch and wait to see what she will come up with.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Robyn. I hope your friend is successful. :)