• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Dawn with Face of Asia, Lully's EvenStar Dress, Deecee's Cotton Fabric, Ken's Phoenix from Birds of Legend

DawnCircletPhoenix.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Really like Ken1171 narrow shoulders ,and Body shap 2 ,,
some of my own morph in there too. Face used is special face 2

Thanks, Daniel! Those 3 body types are like bases to build upon. When I use Type-2, I also combine with other morphs to customize the looks. As for narrow shoulders, I always use it to some degree in my renders. I am glad you find it useful as well. ^____^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Playing with lights again, this time with no globe but two lights. The main is an IBL with a light probe attached and the second is an area just to lighten the face slightly.

Looks great, Hornet! Your character is unique and full of personality. ^__^

For those who haven't seen the new "Body Type-3 for Dawn", here's a peek rendered in Poser with Superfly. As Type-2 has a toned physique, Type-3 is fuller and more voluptuous. Last night I have finished sculpting the the back of the torso for Type-1, and everything seems right, so it went for internal beta. Type-1 will be the final part of this "Body Type" series, and will be the more petite, slender physique.

ADS_Newsletter_1024x1365.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Wow, I have her and now your body so I'm going to have some fun after I clear out some space on my computer :D

Hornet3d

Wise
Looks great, Hornet! Your character is unique and full of personality. ^__^

]

Thanks, I must admit I am rather proud of her. When I started with V3 I just used commercial characters but I always wanted a more mature looking figure. Character wise I cut my teeth on V4 but then along came Dawn SE and almost at the same time so did Master Skin Resource 7 - Dawn from 3Dream. I found Dawn a great figure to work with and with the texture maps and the limited skills I had learnt with V4 allowed to to create Caoimhe. I like the character so much I have stuck with it making small changes, which I hope are improvements, along the way. Lots of changes were needed to get the figure rendering well in superfly and then of course there are the other improvements such as Narrow Shoulders that improve my figure and Dawn in general.

The other aspects that keeps me using the same figure is my love of expressions but if my character has a downside it is that commercial expressions do seem to work well and can look grotesque. The Dawn base is very good with expressions so this is character specific so I am having to understand this figures requirements to get anywhere close to what I want. Not that I am complaining, it is great fun playing and keeps me of the streets as it were.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic renders guys and WOW Ken !! I so have to get Amelia too now!! Love the look!!

Decadent Kitty Passion Fits
Fairy Glammer.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE, Sora, (mix and match Oriana, Skyla, Amira) Dawn's Elf Ears, Circe Dress re-textured, Hivewire House Cat, CWRW's Black Panther for HiveWire Big Cat, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Passion Storm for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips (coming soon)Flight of the Swan Couch is from Daz re-textured various brushes, fairies and decos created in Photoshop