• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
if you have a place where you can upload it...then you can use the image button and paste the url...that works!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
if you have a place where you can upload it...then you can use the image button and paste the url...that works!
That would work for me, but the version of Lyne's renders on her website are much too large for posting on our forum, so again, only a link to it would really work well.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
SpottedKittyTaur.jpg
KittyPonyTaurChildWIP.jpg

wooo! it's working!!! WIP - NO POST of my Mom and child KittyTaurs! Modified maps combining Rae's and Laurie's (and the Adonis SAV hair).
I'm becoming a centaur fanatic, as it's the perfect distraction from my plumbing woes!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
and before you ask, the top little Diva is wearing is the old GiGi top for K4, from DAZ converted to dynamic (but not even needed to simulate in this position). Mom's outfit is just one part of the Woodland outfit for Dawn found here. oh and still the original Elisa skins, with Rae's spots applied...just made them fainter for the child.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Very rough WIP test of "Dad" kittyTaur for the family.... NO post!!!!!!! just a test render...
DuskKittyTaurTest2.jpg

getting the size of horse to human right...adding his arm spots to match the Dusk SE skin better...
fitting the SAV alpha scalp and using the long SAV hair that is basically a LONG Mohawk hair- added overlay of spots in it too.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
It was a small green and blue lizard looking dude that went by the name of Rango that took off on his .... war rabbit in that direction .... he also had a Johnny Depp accent.

Awesome point of view on this Carey!!

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
Well, I wanted to play with this fish eye effect, I think I over did it a bit, but thanks for your kind attentions...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Kentucky Derby is set to be run this Saturday!! If you haven't selected a favorite the post position draw is tomorrow! Justify seems to be the heavy favorite at 2-1 odds by Scatt Daddy out of Storm Cat Followed by Magnum Moon by Malibu Moon
Done with Growing Up Thoroughbred morphs for the HiveWire Thoroughbred
Untitled-15.jpg