• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I'll admit that I am very much looking forward to the update of the Birds of Legend package. (Still need to build a list of my DAZ purchases to send you). I've a possible project coming up that is going to need a phoenix.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I'll admit that I am very much looking forward to the update of the Birds of Legend package. (Still need to build a list of my DAZ purchases to send you). I've a possible project coming up that is going to need a phoenix.

I'm hoping to do the Songbird ReMix series updates in three batches. The first appearing at my Audubon's Birthday Sale will have:
  • Waterfowl Volume 1: Dabbling Ducks
  • Waterfowl Volume 2: Sea & Diving Ducks
  • Waterfowl Volume 3: Swans of the World
  • Waterfowl Volume 4: Geese, Loons, Grebes & Coots
  • Birds of Prey Volume 1: Kestrels, Hobbys & Falcons
  • Birds of Prey Volume 2: Hawks of the Old World
  • Birds of Prey Volume 3: Hawks of the New World
  • Birds of Prey Volume 4: Eagle of the Old World
  • Birds of Prey Volume 5: More Falcons, Hawks & Eagles
  • Owls of the World Volume 1
  • Owls of the World Volume 2
  • Frogmouths, Nightjars & Goatsuckers
  • Kiwis
  • Ostriches
The second batch will probably appear mid-late summer and definitely include the many of my popular sets like Songbird ReMix, Legend, the Threatened & Cool and Unusual series and others. The third batch will hopefully complete the updates and appear around Christmas 2018. To be honest, this schedule is probably optimistic with almost 1,100 birds in the series that need four different version updates (Iray, 3DL, Superfly and Firefly).

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Actually, giving us a heads-up as to which packages to expect might make it a bit easier to go hunting the invoices.

My collection of your birds is fairly extensive, but I don't have them all, by any means.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Actually, giving us a heads-up as to which packages to expect might make it a bit easier to go hunting the invoices. My collection of your birds is fairly extensive, but I don't have them all, by any means.

Most people have simply sorted their SBRM titles in the DAZ Install Manager, screen cap'd them and sent that as proof of purchase... pretty easy since all the titles begin with "Songbird ReMix..."

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I only had one purchase back at DAZ, and I've got that info zipped and ready if, and when, you do an update for Corvus Corvus.

I not only did a screenshot from DIM, I did a screenshot from my Product Library. ;)

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Corvus Corvus will get updated mid-summer with the "new" Songbird ReMix base and folder system. These updates will take longer because almost every bird needs some re-texturing around the hip/thigh connection because that area blends much better in the new update.

Remember also, that my updates are, and will always be, free... so please don't wait until the updates are done, if you want a set. Get it now and when the update comes it will even be better ;) Current catalog sales ensure I'll keep working on these updates; without those sales, I'll have to put them temporarily aside and do other things to keep a house over my head.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Iray test for the Eurasian Wigeon

eurasian wigeons.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely!

I recommend people get Ken their DAZ invoices as soon as you have them ready and not wait for the items you own to be updated. I create the HW invoices for those as I have time to squeeze them in. Sometimes it's right away, other times, it could be a week or two.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I don't have or use the DIM, but I can build a screen grab from my purchase history list. It runs over onto a 2nd page, so I'll need to splice it in Photoshop. Would that do?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lovely!

I recommend people get Ken their DAZ invoices as soon as you have them ready and not wait for the items you own to be updated. I create the HW invoices for those as I have time to squeeze them in. Sometimes it's right away, other times, it could be a week or two.
OK, will do.