• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
It is clearly a work that did not take five minutes but the time spent was really worth it, that is a stunning render.
thank you so much, there are many happy accidents happening here, believe me
Got this dress and pumps from Rosity last night. The rest was kit-bashed from my other outfits Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 35069
love it, the scene, the pose, everything...

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
love it, the scene, the pose, everything...

Thank you, Carey! What about a fantasy barbarian? This is Celtic Dawn playing with fire. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

PlayingWithFirei_1200.jpg

Last edited:

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe in a playful mood.

Playful HW.jpg

Hair - DejaVu Hair by Fabiana
Dress - Loveit Dress by Lully, with Material from VB Super Shaders for Poser 11 by VinceBagna
Ring - A Celtic Delight by Fabiana
Nails - Nail Art for Dawn by Atenais
Starting Pose - from set Portrait Medley for Dawn by dragonfly3d

Lighting from Ezdome and two area lights.

Carey

Extraordinary

View attachment 35207

Dress - Loveit Dress by Lully, with Material from VB Super Shaders for Poser 11 by VinceBagna

looks great

quietrob

Extraordinary
Thank you, Carey! What about a fantasy barbarian? This is Celtic Dawn playing with fire. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 35182
I just watched the movie "Heavy Metal". The last story featured something that made me think. It was a picture of a warrior woman, dressed in a stylized bra and thigh high boots, holding up a sword, in front of a temple.

It occured to me that it was a common complaint amongst Poserdom that everything was becoming Vicky Standing Naked in Front of a Temple with a Sword. I think that connected with the lyric "You'd think the world as enough of silly love songs."

The world hasn't had enough of silly love songs or Girls with a sword. It's how it's presented and this one is one of the best.

quietrob

Extraordinary

View attachment 35207

In a playful mood and different hair! Changes everything about her.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Hornet3d ...I REALLY have to get that skin applied to my Dawn (I bought that MR too).... she's one of my favorite looks for Dawn - a nice more mature lady!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
This is my take on 3Dreams MR7 for Dawn, with Biscuit's eyebrows....looks a bit blurry than it really is, here, because of jpg compression

DawnSE3DreamMR7.jpg

Thanks, @Hornet3d for inspiring me to get off my butt and DO it....(used Dawn SE for SSS, substituted modified MR color, bump and DIS MR7 maps) NO morphs applied or facial features dialed...just Dawn SE out of the box.

Hornet3d

Wise
This is my take on 3Dreams MR7 for Dawn, with Biscuit's eyebrows....looks a bit blurry than it really is, here, because of jpg compression

View attachment 35376

Thanks, @Hornet3d for inspiring me to get off my butt and DO it....(used Dawn SE for SSS, substituted modified MR color, bump and DIS MR7 maps) NO morphs applied or facial features dialed...just Dawn SE out of the box.

Beautiful, I am always amazed at how much just a texture change can make to a figure, in this case I think it is a rather special texture and your take is lovely.