• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Chariot-post.jpg

Sphynxes. Using one of Lyne's morphs for the MilCat (not MilBigCat) and genesis human heads with I think DarioFish's morphs. And of course the Anunaki headers to cover the join. I did use LAMH fur on the bodies, but the plugin decided that it wasn't going to cooperate.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Another. With this one the paws are just a photo postworked in. The texture on the face is one of DarioFish's.
Wheel-post.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
About as well as I could do with what was available. Even the MilCat hasn't got great feet. But they were the best at the time.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I can't wait to see you update those with the HW Kitty, especially if Chris does a Sphinx. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I might well do so. If I can still get the files open. Some of them open up just fine two years later. Others are all grey blocks.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Not as bad as DS3. That one wouldn't open up its own files six months later. These were done in, I think 4.6, and I've gone up to 4.8 since then. So at least there's some excuse.

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Gosh I can hardly believe the amazing detail that is being added to this model. Whiskers!! Yes oh yes. And I love how you have included flaps up at the ears for hair. The teeth look amazing. This is going to be another super quality animal like Harry! I love it so much!!! and plans or a house cat too!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Gosh I can hardly believe the amazing detail that is being added to this model. Whiskers!! Yes oh yes. And I love how you have included flaps up at the ears for hair. The teeth look amazing. This is going to be another super quality animal like Harry! I love it so much!!! and plans or a house cat too!!
I think Chris mentioned he was planning on a domestic cat somewhere in this thread. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes, domestic cat for sure. I mean... fur sure!

Thanks folks. Still some challenges with the teeth and mouth, but I know what I'll try tomorrow to get the look I want.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oooh nice teeth! I had a cat that had longer than normal UPPER canine teeth... he was black and looked like a vampire cat! LOL!

I hope the TEETH will have morphs to let us create different looks, Chris? (size/length morphs) :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Chris oooo my gosh, YA!!! The ear thingy! That's awesome, it's such an important detail! wooo hooooooo!!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
oooh nice teeth! I had a cat that had longer than normal UPPER canine teeth... he was black and looked like a vampire cat! LOL!

I hope the TEETH will have morphs to let us create different looks, Chris? (size/length morphs) :)

Great idea. Yes, let's do that too.