• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree with Flint, Lyne. This is a wonderful render, and congrats on getting used to the pen/tablet and use again of the trackball. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Trying to de-stress now that the moving is done.
Here is a WIP of my newest work.
I call it "Christmas Candy".

ChristmasCandy02.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I thought I would let everybody know that I will be putting out my converted millennium Horse- Chestnut maps… But the problem is I did them quite a while ago and set them aside so that Laurie could get her chestnuts in the store and now looking at them I realize I've got to make all new MC6's that don't have her other body part mapping applied. I also found out that I really don't have the promo image for them that I thought I had done. So it's going to be a tremendous amount of work and I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with my hands. I still use my thumb trackball with two index fingers, my pen and tablet, and even voice… But my friend also told me about a video editing tool that's kind of like a big bear paw shaped mouse with many buttons on it and I can use my left hand to press buttons to do things that are difficult for me to do now, such as selecting: file edit paste etc. I'm still slowly working out re-setting up my poser interface to consolidate all my menus in one place. (to prevent frozen SHOULDER reoccurring!) So many new things to learn and put together to make up for my hand joint problems!!! But as I said I have several chestnuts- different variations-to offer you as freebies. I also did one of California Chrome and I thought if I named it Cal Krome I wouldn't be trading on anything, any rights… that sort of thin...g and since I painted his stockings and blaze I'm okay there. But as I said a lot of work to do before I can offer this set of Harry maps but it is definitely on the top of my to do list!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hope you manage to get your hand and shoulder woes fixed.
I am having trouble with the pinky finger of right hand wanting to lock in an upwards position.
It is very painful...sigh.
your work is so beautiful I'd hate to think you will not be able to work much at it. :cry:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
:cry: tablet DISASTER.... Shoulder freezing up (I'm prone to this problem!) with Poser use... frantically ordering 2 track balls (to use finger instead of thumb on ball)... plus a gizmo w/shortcut buttons...

I do love the latest horse art here tho!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
:cry: tablet DISASTER.... Shoulder freezing up (I'm prone to this problem!) with Poser use... frantically ordering 2 track balls (to use finger instead of thumb on ball)... plus a gizmo w/shortcut buttons...

I do love the latest horse art here tho!
:grouphug::balloon03:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Faery_Light you have really captured the look of Christmas Candy!

Dakorillon I absolutely love what you have done with the mane & tail! A fantastic & magical creation!

This is so imaginative mininessie! What a great idea! Beautifully done!

WOW! heatherlee this is very realistic! Super work!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
A beautiful Arabian mare & foal in a beautiful floral setting, makes a perfect picture! I love these backgrounds Napalm Arsenal!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Friesian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Cool & Unusual 3 (Purple-crowned Fairy Wren) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Asiatic Lily by Lisa Botanicals with Jungle Heat for Asiatic Lily by Napalm Arsenal at HiveWire3D
Dance of the Flowers Wings Expansion Set by Napalm Arsenal at HiveWire3D

Dance Amongst the Flowers
Dance Amongst the Flowers.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This beautiful background provides a great setting for this Andalusian to dance!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse - Friesian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Bell Flower by Lisa Botanicals with Ombre Prism Textures by Napalmarsenal at HiveWire3D
Dance of the Flowers Wings Expansion Set by Napalmarsenal at HiveWire3D

Dancing In The Flowers
Dancing In the Flowers.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This is one of my very favorite pictures! When I originally created it, I used the fawns that are free from Lyne. But I was tempted to do it again with the mini horse foal I made using the HiveWire Horse.

Credits:

HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Shetland Pony by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix Hawaii (Akipola au) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Lisa's Botanicals Cherry Tree by LisasBotanicals at HiveWire 3D

Fairy Blossoms
Fairy Blossoms.jpg