• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Ride Out
@mininessie As a want to be writer, or a writer still in search of their true voice I do a lot of research. The western way of life was nothing like you see in the movies or even in the books. Having rode trail in Texas and having searched cattle in the scrub brush and big thicket I know you rest a good work horse well and often, you walk them as much as ride them. I often wonder if any one will ever write a real story about cow trailing ponies and their riders, hmmm, maybe me....lol

oh...that´s for sure...i meant the poses and imagery...the real life is and was not often like they make us see...and nor all the people was as honest or innocent as the books...included history ones said...i´m aware of that!
About the book...go for it!

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata