• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Littlest Shaman: Grand Father To The Rescue
Carey

Littlest Shaman: Grand Father To The Rescue

Well this is an interesting bit of the story... will you put the whole thing on line when your done? I hope so! :)

@Lyne
This is the first of my stories that the "vision" of the scenes as well as the story itself have come through clearly enough that I have been able get the scenes down on paper if you know what I mean. I don't write these stories, they come to me and most times will not turn me loose until they are done with me. My poor mother has had to raise a son that many times was lost in his own tales. Yes, that would be fun wouldn't it when I put them all together in order with the story line behind them... It is not that the story isn't all there as well as the scenes, but figuring out how to fit them on a page is proving to be a problem. Interior scenes are really proving hard to get the right look where the monsters the boy is haunted by are mere shadows that walk the walls although the monsters the boy and grand father run into while dream walking seem like endless ideas.

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename