• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Liam fo Dusk SE
Llynara

Liam fo Dusk SE

Really gorgeous add on character by Tempesta3D (available at Renderosity.) One of my first portraits of Dusk. Liam only works in Poser, but looks fabulous!
Caption
Really gorgeous add on character by Tempesta3D (available at Renderosity.) One of my first portraits of Dusk. Liam's SSS skin only works in Poser, but looks fabulous! Superfly render.
Thank you both! I really love Liam. He's my favorite Dusk character so far, though I just got Rodrigo and that cute Tarzan guy is on my wishlist. Loving me some Dusk!

@Desertsilver Me too! He's so gorgeous. Liam's morphs work fine, but that skin is SSS only. I tried in Iray, 3Delight and Reality. Even Reality for Poser won't work with it. Firefly and Superfly look great though.
Possible workaround: Some of Tempesta3D's other characters have similar looking skin and eyes and they do work in DAZ. I can post a few test renders I did. They could be converted with Texture Converter or Blacksmith3D to go on Dusk.

Media information

Album
Llynara
Added by
Llynara
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename