• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Holiday Unicorn 2016
Daio

Holiday Unicorn 2016

Unicorn in holiday finery prances through the snowy winter woods.
Caption
It's that time of year again! Time for my annual holiday Unicorn. This will be my holiday card this year.

HiveWireHorse with the Rocking Horse texture which was a freebie last year. DAZ Cylcorama and a couple plants from RDNA. Posing and lighting by me.
On the farm we used to joke about putting socks on a rooster and actually we did have a old pair of studded shoes for the our horse, as I recall we never used them, but Grandpa would break them out every late fall just in case there was an ice storm and all we had to get around in was that dusty old sleigh. I was never tempted to put christmas ribbon around a horse feet, but then again Unicorns were getting fairly rare even back in my day...lol Nice render and I enjoyed the thoughts it brought back....

Media information

Album
Daio Art
Added by
Daio
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename