KageRyu

Fraulein Panzer Politzi

Production Promo for Action Dame II. Rendered in Poser 2012.

Fraulein Panzer Politzi
KageRyu, May 9, 2016
Caption:
Volga Shebat, dreaded German Headmistress of the Hasselhoff Panzer School for Fraulein, and her senior class. The school was commission shortly before the invasion of Normandy, when the prospect of a war on multiple fronts became very real. It became clear their would be a demand for soldiers that there just were not enough young German men to fill. While the Hitler Youth Core was well known in comparison to the Fraulein Panzer Politzi, the graduates of this school were none the less just as deadly and vicious. Many of the units from Volga Shebat's vile academy were relegated to civil defense of German and Austrian towns, and it is believed that little is known historically of these units because the women crewing the tanks would, when defeat became inevitable, change clothes and slip away in the crowd of "liberated" townspeople. It is suspected this is why so many abandoned Tigers and Panzers were encountered late in the war.
Carey likes this.
    • Carey
      You have a great style of illustration, course I picked this one out but I enjoyed looking at several. Style is like an albatross around your neck as a artist, it not only identifies your work to those that like it and marks you for those that do not....Still I enjoy artists that have developed a certain style more to the point I enjoy style more then skill...lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Production Teasers
    Uploaded By:
    KageRyu
    Date:
    May 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    790px
    Height:
    1016px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).