• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Dakota03
Red Eagle

Dakota03

This is Kenda, meaning "Magical Powers", of the Dakota Indians.
Reactions: Rowan54 and Carey
I am working on a story about a young boy that like me knows nothing of his Indian heritage. Now I am hoping to be able to spend some time with the tribes in upper Michigan, problem is they are four hundred miles away and my health is not good. Not even sure such a story of a mixed family being forced to submit to their Indian heritage would be welcomed . Yet I am being driven to write it regardless in spite of the fact I know next to nothing about my own Indian heritage. What is my point? I am not sure, just felt like reaching out to see what happens.. nice work here!

@Carey I wish you luck with your story and your search. I have many hours in searching mine and my wife's family history. It is well worth it. My wife's family goes back to the first German settlers in Pennsylvania, Germantown. They were friends of William Penn.
I think it is wonderful that you have an American Indian heritage. It can be a wonderful thing to find out about their customs and traditions. Again Good Luck

Stephen
aka Red Eagle

Media information

Album
Story Line Test Images
Added by
Red Eagle
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings