• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
For The Love Of The Lions
Lyne

For The Love Of The Lions

AKA: RETURNING HOME
Caption
to view all the details - very large image here:
forloveoflions

These days, I literally have to 'steal' time from my health care-food prep chores, even some meals and enough water to keep my dry eyes working ok...just to do art!

Thanks to Chris, Paul and Laurie (CWRW) at HiveWire for giving us this treasure of perfection: The Lion Family models... just nothing surpasses the talent here!!
Songbird Remix Ken's African Goshawk, ant lines, Common Speckled Flunky Moth-
and Red-billed oxpeckers.... Ron's bird brushes for very distant raptors.
Various lion poses, modified by me, slight edge brushing especially of their chin hair in post.

After trying to use Michael 4 and the SAV Eros morph and skin, (because it looks so much like the actor that played the most recent Tarzan, and who looks so very pale-skinned British) I gave up- M4 is just SO "un-pose-able"... so I Texture Transformed the skin to Dusk, and re-posed him as you see-His pants are the Dusk Skinny Jeans (with the "loosen all" applied) and a dark grey texture from parrotdolphin's Dark materials for poser. His hair is the Mitchell hair by SAV

Flink's Ultimate ground with LisaB's ever present (often used) Simmering Summer ground cover modified by me...grasses added (honestly can't remember which models I used for the grass now, since I render and save as png's to use often...I modify the color of the grass and give it shadows to match the ground cover color...all done in photoshop.

PhotoGG's often used sky/cloud backgrounds - Piles of Cotton - found at HiveWire
as always: Poser Pro 2014 with Fabiana's Warm&Soul lights (Rendo) & Photoshop
The shame of dying is it takes so long, it takes all dignity, all pride...If you are lucky, very very lucky, you have those that will struggle to understand and stay close...It has been such a wonderful life knowing you, the getting to know you and the painful knowledge our time to shine is all too short. Your light has shined so bright for so very long that I couldn't help but follow and to hope my light shined half as bright...... No your not gone yet, there is still time to admire your work, your struggle...thanks now and forever

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename